You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Nuzlockes and Pokemon Fanfiction
  3. Revelations - A Pokemon Sacred Gold Nuzlocke

User Info: Zaybix

Zaybix
1 year ago#1
Third time's the charm I guess.

It's been 695 (!!!!!!!!!!!!) days since I updated the Nuzlocke, so I'm going to start all over.

This one will be crossposted elsewhere, so if you're in those groups as well, it'll be the exact same.

I'm making no promises whatsoever on an update schedule, but my personal goal is maybe 1 update every other week. If you don't like it, that's too bad.

I'm going to be taking this in a different direction than originally, and my idea for this is for it to be more or less independent from my Plat. nuzlocke story, so if you haven't read it, you shouldn't be missing too much. May or may not be due to the fact that was 970 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) days since then. So take whatever preconceptions you had at the end of that story and throw them out, because with me, anything can happen!

Well, maybe not, we'll see.

Also, I had issues with Storm Silver after reaching a certain point, so I'm going to try Sacred Gold instead. In addition to letting me start fresh, there has since been an update in the 695 (!!!!!!!!!!!) days since I've written a "main" story (if you've seen that joke nuzlocke, it's probably dead now), which includes Fairy type. I have yet to make it far enough to see it in action, but if it works out, I'm excited to give it a shot, so here goes.

Typical nuzlocke rules will apply, I hope I don't have to explain those. Really, you're here for my story anyways, right?????? (pls say right, I need that self-validation thanks)

Here goes nothing!!!

edit: I'm open to feedback, so please let me know. Who knows, maybe I get motivated enough for another update (me to me: wow you're promising too much)
Nothing is more important than my egomania.
(edited 1 year ago)

Zaybix
1 year ago#2
Prologue

The waves lapped steadily against the sides of the ship, as I watched the land slowly dip below the horizon, the salty spray stinging as the boat made its way through the slightly choppy sea. It wasn’t until the distant mountains disappeared past the vast expanse of the ocean did I finally allow myself to relax. I slumped down where I was sitting, an older woman, who was consoling a young child, on my left, and an elderly gentleman on my right.

To them, I wasn’t any different from the hundred or so other people packed tightly on the boat. We were all looking for a new beginning, a new hope. To me, I just wanted to get away, as far as possible. None of them would know what happened, what part I played in the whole mess, and I pray they never do. Some things are just better off keeping to yourself.

As the crying child finally began to calm down, I let my mind wander. It wasn’t that long ago that everything seemed just fine, but it all went south so quickly, no one had expected it.

I clutched my bag a little tighter, feeling the side pocket to make sure the pokeballs were still there. They were. I breathed a sigh of relief, knowing I wouldn’t be completely alone. At the very least, I can still find solace in one thing: I was free at last. I finally had something to look forward to, and had control over my future. I wasn’t someone’s puppet anymore, not a pawn in someone else’s game. I lost a lot getting here, but I had something now, and that’s a plus.

In the end, we’re all just a story. My name is Kay, and this was mine.

User Info: KeyBlade999

KeyBlade999
1 year ago#3
Post, shall read when not sleepy. Also, @_Cecilia_
''I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.'' - Mewtwo

User Info: _Cecilia_

_Cecilia_
1 year ago#4
Yay, Zaybix! ^_^
"....So love is like cocaine without being illegal."
Nuzlockes and Pokemon Fanfiction Community Board (#1251): http://goo.gl/fKrLiG

Zaybix
1 year ago#5
Sometime this week, probably. No promises, but maybe if I have time.

(I have like two sentences done... Progress is still progress lol)

User Info: KeyBlade999

KeyBlade999
1 year ago#6
Bumping for ya.
''I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.'' - Mewtwo

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 year ago#7
Tag.
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: _Cecilia_

_Cecilia_
1 year ago#8
gwwak posted...
Tag.

If youre gonna tag the stickies, can you at least read and comment on the stories?
"Spank me daddy, I've been a *naughty* space-bending monstrosity."

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 year ago#9
Like I told @The_Mighty_KELP , I only read stickies AFTER I tag them.
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-
gwwak posted...
Like I told @The_Mighty_KELP , I only read stickies AFTER I tag them.

When I am president, posting "tag" in threads for no reason will be an offense punishable by death or beheading.

And yes, I mean death OR beheading, not death BY beheading.
Tired of the spam on the PotD board? Want to actually talk about the GameFAQs Poll of the Day? So do we!
http://tinyurl.com/GF-APotD
  1. Boards
  2. Nuzlockes and Pokemon Fanfiction
  3. Revelations - A Pokemon Sacred Gold Nuzlocke