• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Killing Floor 2
  3. How often do you get tickets now?

User Info: Isegrim

Isegrim
4 weeks ago#1
During the Cyberpunk and Christmas events, I got tickets pretty frequently but ever since the event before Halloween, I notice the drop rate has gone pretty low for PS4 at least and it seems to be the case for the present Halloween event.

On PC, it's a lot more generous. Sometimes I start up the game, join a session and see a team get wrecked before my character even gets in and bang...it gives me a ticket for nothing. I play another session and it gives me another ticket. I can potentially get 2 tickets every 3 hours if it doesn't give me a box instead. On PS4, it's a different story.

The current formula (I think) that I'm using is every 12 hours, you may get a ticket or something else. And that's only after playing for at least 30 minutes and wait until you win or lose during the awards screen. I can't seem to get tickets when I deviate from that.

Has anyone experienced getting tickets more frequently during the current event? What's your formula?
Do not feed the rats.

User Info: TommyOh

TommyOh
4 weeks ago#2
I've noticed the same thing. In the old events I used to be able to get 3 tickets a day if I played 3 times a day for roughly an hour. Now I need to play an hour and a half just to get one drop and the last three drops I got were crates, no tickets.

Tripwire wont be happy until this game is completely f***ing dead.

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
4 weeks ago#3
Guess since they sell now purple tickets in batches (with "Extra" Gold Tickets), they want to increase the Pressure for people to buy those to get the Halloween Items.

I don't know if I earned tickets, my internet is too slow so I still can't access my inventory... While I do earn stuff (last time I was able to check I had a few new crates) I can only check it if I visit my Brother or best Friend, since thir connection is faster.

The Support was telling me "to use a wired connection over Wi-Fi" (which I already do, so thanks for nothing) but where I am living I will be stuck with slow internet.

I prefer they'd fix it, but SOMETHING tells me they won't make it work again... maybe because they didn't get that my inventory Problems are not the same as the issues as the game crashing issues which are supposedly fixed with the last update...

My requests has been in for 3+ Months...

Isegrim
4 weeks ago#4
Thanks for the feedback. Got a crate last night...sigh...

For all it's worth, I really hope I'd get at least one of these: a monster witch hat (the spit glows I think), Pumpkin Hat or Infinity Scarf.
Do not feed the rats.

User Info: AbraCadaver

AbraCadaver
3 weeks ago#5
Lately I've been starting solo endless games and letting myself die in wave 11, drop rate seems to be 1/3-1/2. Sometimes get f*** all a few games in a row too tho.
Who wears a scarf?!

Isegrim
2 weeks ago#6
I seem to get a better chance of getting tickets in Suicidal (multiplayer) especially if the team wins. If I play on Hard, it takes longer.
Do not feed the rats.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: AbraCadaver

AbraCadaver
2 weeks ago#7
Cool, cheers tc its worth a try at least. Went 9 games in a row with zip, but i usually play on mere hard so I'll try stepping it up a notch. Got an emote crate last night tho, those are rare af for me.
Who wears a scarf?!
  1. Boards
  2. Killing Floor 2
  3. How often do you get tickets now?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers

Won't finish installing?? Tech Support1 Answer
Can you obtain Horizon Crate Keys? General3 Answers
Playing with friends? Tech Support1 Answer
PS4 population? General2 Answers
Why can't I update from the Summer Sideshow event? General1 Answer