• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darkest Dungeon
  3. The most important thing to remember.....
CEOIII 5 years ago#1
.....is something the narrator says periodically after you win a battle.

"These nightmarish creature CAN be killed, they CAN be beaten!"

No matter how bleak it looks, no matter how many adventures wind up in an early grave, NEVER give up.
I'm Charlie Owens, good night, and good luck.
PSN ID: CEOIII1117
Toan 5 years ago#2
Definetly good advice for all the new players out there
Simply because you are only able to play the game in 1 way it doesn't mean the game doesn't allow other playstyles - Nonexistinghero
shawnmck 5 years ago#3
TC, I think that you are forgetting that this game is heavy RNG based...meaning that you can have the highest leveled characters with all skills, armor, weapons maxed out, and still lose against a mob of weak enemies. The RNG is such that no matter what you do, you will fail.

Am not saying that its a bad thing, only that the game relies heavily on the dice roll (RNG) which can (& will) go against you, no matter what.
PortableNewbie 5 years ago#4
Well, that sucks. I mean, in a way, it's realistic, because no matter how skilled or prepared you are, things can go south, but that still sucks. The RNG god also happens to hate me.
FGO: 415,486,017
Hoyo, give me Jean!
  1. Boards
  2. Darkest Dungeon
  3. The most important thing to remember.....
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A