• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darkest Dungeon
  3. Managed 300 kills in Farmstead

User Info: emeraldweapon

emeraldweapon
2 months ago#1
Well, just managed to achieve 300 kills in the Farmstead. It was pretty intense at the end (and only on Darkest difficulty), but it took so long. Party was Shieldbreakerx2, Jester and Vestal, using Impale as much as possible.

I got a bit lucky, 2 characters achieved virtues. Boss-wise, after the mandatory bosses on the 2nd and 3rd waves, I faced the Drowned Crew, which actually was a bit more difficult than I expected. I also faced the Collector, the Necromancer, the Flesh, the Shrieker, and the Thing, which were all fairly easy, so there was some luck there.

But as I approached 260-ish kills, stress was starting to become a real problem (and the further I got, the more sparse the camping or stress-relieving the rooms between waves seemed to become). At about 295-ish kills I reached what I hoped would be the final boss for the run, and it was the Shamber. Dang. Frequent shuffles and stress inducement made this a real problem, and killing Shambler Tentacles doesn't contribute to the kill count!

I barely made it though, but I was in pretty bad shape. Pushed through 1 more wave (fortunately, just regular husk types), and ran away with 304 kills. Took a long time to do it. Anyway, that was quite the difficult trial, so whew!
  1. Boards
  2. Darkest Dungeon
  3. Managed 300 kills in Farmstead
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A