• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darkest Dungeon
  3. Just started the game today, and it always crashes after naming the estate.

User Info: Nicodimus

Nicodimus
7 months ago#1
Error 34878 5 times in a row now.

I've restarted the PS4.

I've made sure that I'm playing the most recent version (v1.16.) It's the digital version, so no, my disc is not dirty.

The PS4 system software is up to date.

I've made sure that boost mode is turned off, as this can make a few games act wonky.

I've tried starting with and without the DLC, in case it's causing a problem.

Pretty frustrating. Still haven't played 1 second of the game. Any other ideas on what to try?
Less is more.
(edited 7 months ago)

User Info: Arneb_Nihal

Arneb_Nihal
7 months ago#2
Sorry if this come a bit late, but from what you wrote in your message you didn’t try the obvious: deleting and downloading again the game.
"Unhappy is the land that breeds no hero."
"No, Andrea: Unhappy is the land that needs a hero"

Nicodimus
6 months ago#3
Just finished re-downloading (which took 4 days, and is why I didn't try that first.)

Started it again, same crash in the same place. Guess it's permanently f***ed.
Less is more.

User Info: JacobNothing

JacobNothing
5 months ago#4
Did you ever get it patched? I just got the update, and I’ve loaded and old save. It’s playing, despite still being brutalizing.
Too much nothing.

Nicodimus
2 months ago#5
It says that the game is the current version.

Still always crashes at the same place, before any gameplay. Oh well...I'll have to play something else.
Less is more.
  1. Boards
  2. Darkest Dungeon
  3. Just started the game today, and it always crashes after naming the estate.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A