• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darkest Dungeon
  3. Entering DD2 with zero stress - 2 characters full stress immediately

User Info: Heisenberg90

Heisenberg90
2 years ago#1
So I make sure my characters are all zero stress, all wielding the torch for the quest. Upon entry to DD2 "lighting the way" 2 of my characters are almost fully stressed to breaking point, 1 bar away.

Has anyone else had this? Is there something I'm doing wrong, it's making this quest almost impossible every time and I'm losing patience.

thanks in advance

User Info: vicil

vicil
2 years ago#2
Do these characters have the "Never Again" debuff in their portrait? Looks like a little candle flame in the upper right corner. You get punished for bringing them back into the DD on radiant mode, and on Darkest mode, they absolutely will not go a second time.

If so, they were probably begging you not to send them in, in the first place.
The mini pizzas / My favourite dish, any time / Share one? Tough request.

User Info: randomsentinel

randomsentinel
2 years ago#3
vicil posted...
Do these characters have the "Never Again" debuff in their portrait? Looks like a little candle flame in the upper right corner. You get punished for bringing them back into the DD on radiant mode

This. Otherwise if they aren't level 6 they should be.

Heisenberg90 posted...
it's making this quest almost impossible every time and I'm losing patience.

If this happens with every group you bring it's either a bug or they aren't max level.
http://www.youtube.com/user/xShuffleFM
Rathalos for MVC3! "This is my last response to you forever" - XxZiomaxX

User Info: vicil

vicil
2 years ago#4
Heisenberg, give us a progress update! Don't feel like you got exposed for playing on Radiant mode.
The mini pizzas / My favourite dish, any time / Share one? Tough request.

User Info: _STORM_OF_ONE_

_STORM_OF_ONE_
1 year ago#5
I think we have our answer
desire is irrelevant i am a machine

User Info: nokillingmoths

nokillingmoths
1 year ago#6
Finished dd earlier this year. Amazing game but I did get quite annoyed when I realised my heroes were refusing to go into another Darkest Dungeon.... Dungeon. In some cases I had underestimated the value of some classes and had to level up recruits from low levels to level 6 specifically for a Darkest Dungeon run.
  1. Boards
  2. Darkest Dungeon
  3. Entering DD2 with zero stress - 2 characters full stress immediately
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A