• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darkest Dungeon
  3. Can't build the Puppet Theatre

User Info: vicil

vicil
2 years ago#1
I have the mats, even enough to build the Cartographer's Camp. In fact, if I were to toggle over to the Cartographer's Camp, I CAN build it if I choose to. But when I highlight the Puppet Theatre, It SAYS I have the mats. 5k gold, 200 crests, 1 blueprint, and there's a little X button under the dialogue box. "Press X to build." But nothing happens when I press X.

If I press X over the Cartographers Camp it works, but not my Puppet Theatre. Ever Since the Town is Abuzz, I can't idle my stress away!
The mini pizzas / My favourite dish, any time / Share one? Tough request.

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
2 years ago#2
I've never heard of anything like this, any chance you can grab a quick vid? It'll be much easier to give advice that way...

vicil
2 years ago#3
It would be my first time creating and posting a video for tech support. I'll get to it this weekend.

vicil
2 years ago#4
So, I didn't solve the problem, but I got around it. By trading some crests to get under 300, the action to build the Camp was disabled, and the PT began working.

Will post the original video later.
  1. Boards
  2. Darkest Dungeon
  3. Can't build the Puppet Theatre
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A