• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darkest Dungeon
  3. Wombat's DD GFaqs based playthrough/discussion topic *ongoing spoilers*

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
2 years ago#81
Just letting everyone know I AM still working on this...

Wifey is 8 months pregnant so we've been busy with appointments and such, and I'm also moving into a new house. Add work, and my time has been quite limited.

I should be getting back to normal soon, and internet should be active in the new place come tuesday, so I'll definitely pick this back up then.

Sorry for the delay.
I'm only abrasive to morons.
~GFaqs' Undisputed #1 DBFZ player~ Vegito/Kid Buu/[SSJ Goku or Gotenks] Not that you'd play.

User Info: Lorenzo_2003

Lorenzo_2003
2 years ago#82
Lord_Wombat posted...
Wifey is 8 months pregnant so we've been busy with appointments and such, and I'm also moving into a new house. Add work, and my time has been quite limited.

Congrats on both, well, the former especially.

User Info: gadgaurd

gadgaurd
2 years ago#83
Lorenzo_2003 posted...
Lord_Wombat posted...

Congrats on both, well, the former especially.

That.
https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/gadgaurd.png
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChRPh9M0sh0qDJU464qoImg

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
2 years ago#84
Thanks guys :)
~Hands down the best all-around fighting game player GameFaqs has to offer (though that's not saying much tbh)

User Info: dib153

dib153
2 years ago#85
might I suggest @ing people who die and/or have notable moments within a given session? I, personally, have been awaiting news on my HoundMaster so I might view him in action, but alas we are 12 sessions deep and despite surviving thus far I know not when or where he has made s*** happen (as I am wont to do)
"Dib is my new hero. Epic insult man, epic to the max" ~ Drakona

User Info: nokillingmoths

nokillingmoths
2 years ago#86
Lord_Wombat posted...
Just letting everyone know I AM still working on this...

I should be getting back to normal soon, and internet should be active in the new place come tuesday, so I'll definitely pick this back up then.

Sorry for the delay.

8 months pregnant... back to normal.

Oh wombat.
  1. Boards
  2. Darkest Dungeon
  3. Wombat's DD GFaqs based playthrough/discussion topic *ongoing spoilers*
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A