• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darkest Dungeon
  3. My DD GFaqs based playthrough/discussion topic *ongoing spoilers*

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
2 years ago#1
Over the last couple years ive played this amazing game off and on, but never actually finished it. Now that in finished some of my backlog, I think it's time to actually sit and finish it.

The last couple of days I've had topics up on the Current Events and Nonstop Gaming General boards asking if anyone would like to become a character in my playthrough. I expected 10-15 takers, I was quite pleasantly surprised when the list came to this:

Name/Class:

Muffinz0rz/Jester
Boris/MaA
Popcorn_Fairy/Houndmaster
Dib-Houndmaster
Omega cookie/??? (preferably female)
Pitlord/Occultist
Lorenzo/Highwayman or Leper
Mach24587/Abomination or Crusader
Axiom/Plague Doctor
Kircheis/Abomination
Thronedfire2/hellion
Snoopy/Shieldmaster
Swagtile/Bounty Hunter
MrMallard/Hellion
DarthAragorn/Flagellant
Quorthon109/Bounty Hunter
Seaman_Prime/Leper
ProfessorKukui/???
Action52/Leper
refmon/???
ToadallyAwesome/Highwayman
GREEN00/Arbalest
LeManoNerall/Jester
the_NGW/houndmaster
King_Gheedora/MaA
LoF-Durin/???
HiddenLurker (redo name)/???
DarkSamus1992/Plague Doctor
Growshroom/Highwayman
Lorenzo_2003/Crusader
evilpresident/Crusader
Mareen/Grave Robber
Wariodorf/MaA
Scar the 1/???
Slaya4/Grave Robber
Alkaloid/Antiquarian
ThePieReborn/???
Baneseeker/Arbalest or Musketeer
pigzig_n1/???
gadgaurd/MaA
BANGSBASS/Antiquarian
cool_boy_mew/Abomination

I'll be streaming this entire run on YouTube (YT name is same as on here), and posting the vids here, along with small progress updates. This will start in roughly 6 hours.
A few notes:

-Barring a few fodder characters, all characters I draft will be named after the first person that requested that class. If nobody did, or if I run out of users requesting that class, I will assign it to a "???" user, again starting from the top of the list.

-All DLC will be active from the start. This means a few more deaths than normal. Crimson Court is the first DLC, I've only played a couple quests from it, so much of it is new to me. Color of Madness though, I haven't played at all. Along with the massive balance patch that came with it this means I know little about the current meta.

-To add to that last part, mistakes WILL be made, characters WILL die. When you die in this game, you're dead. However, you'll be immortalized in the graveyard with your cause/date of death. Don't be upset if you die, that's part of the fun :P

-Lastly, I'll be "@"ing the participants here when I start the first stream.

Beyond that, I'd like to thank everyone for their interest, and the festivities will start later tonight.
Every single choice you have ever made in your entire life has led up to you reading this signature, right now.
How does that make you feel?
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Darkest Dungeon
  3. My DD GFaqs based playthrough/discussion topic *ongoing spoilers*
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A