• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Siontis

Siontis
3 years ago#1
Does anybody know if the VR update enhanced the vanilla version of SSU in any way? The vanilla version of SSU stutters (1 or 2 frame drops every while ) and that was the reason I deleted the game. Can anyone confirm if this issue is fixed (for the non VR version) with the VR update. Also , have they finally added a restart button?
Thanks in advance.

User Info: Siontis

Siontis
3 years ago#2
I downloaded the game to find out myself. Not only they haven't fixed the game's (minor) frame drops , it now stutters more than before! I am talking about 3-4 seconds of slowdowns in every mode out of nowhere, .mostly after your ship explodes or during a meteor storm (endless). They optimized the main game to run perfectly in VR mode but they F@@@ed up the vanilla version. I am going to post again if they patch it, until then avoid like the plague (unless you bought a VR headset).
  • Topic Archived