• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Stardust Ultra
  3. I claim this board in the name of... Tacos.

User Info: Glenshadow

Glenshadow
4 years ago#1
Tacos are delicious. Also, this game is good, and we should talk about it.
Playstation Network ID: Glenshadow
37: Sage Awarded to users with at least 3000 Karma. GJALLARHORN !!!

User Info: kntheking

kntheking
4 years ago#2
It's OK at best and that comes from a gamer who logged at least 80 hours intro the HD version on PS3.
The core game is still a masterpiece but aside from a few new and kinda boring modes the original arcade version features nothing new, at all. Renamed planets with the exact same music, enemies, bosses and overall design. Almost the exact same trophy set as the last game also.

Incredibly let down by this, suppose I should have checked more facts about it before I bought it but...meh

kntheking
4 years ago#3
And it's not even made by Housemarque, of course.

User Info: Glenshadow

Glenshadow
4 years ago#4
ps+ got it for $10. I agree it's largely an 'hd remake', even though the original ran 1080p/60 if I remember correctly. You can still see there's quite a graphical update, looks stunning on 60' panny plasma.
Playstation Network ID: Glenshadow
37: Sage Awarded to users with at least 3000 Karma. GJALLARHORN !!!

kntheking
4 years ago#5
Well, I feel better about it today. Played some more and tried out the 3D mode, looks stunning on my 4K 55" LG and I dont even really like 3D so much in movies. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Stardust Ultra
  3. I claim this board in the name of... Tacos.
  • Topic Archived