You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece Treasure Cruise
  3. Need Help Getting Data Restored

User Info: BrokeStyleJutsu

BrokeStyleJutsu
4 weeks ago#1
I was an avid player of Treasure Cruise for years until I deleted the app 1 year ago due to low iPhone storage. I have just started trying to get my data back but the ID and password I had set up aren't working because they're expired seeing by my observations. I instead tried getting my data back using Twitter because I remember my account being connected to Twitter. I logged into Twitter, but it didn't get my data back and instead showed me an error message that the account is invalid. I double checked my Twitter to see if it was connected to the game and I saw posts about the snails because i'd post them for stones. So I know my twitter is connected to my account but it's not working for some reason. If someone could help me it'd be much appreciated because I have 100+ hours on it and I don't want my account to be a waste.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece Treasure Cruise
  3. Need Help Getting Data Restored