4 months ago #11
    Wario_man posted...
    mazurka posted...
    ArcRay20 posted...
    @mazurka so the island doesnt exist right now? is that what im to understand?

It's not active in extra island right now, correct. Like I said, it's unlockable a single time in the unlockable quests area, then after the 24hr time limit goes away either forever or until/if bandai ever brings it back again.

Like I said, no need to rush, it's always going to be in the unlockable quests area until you actually unlock it. But once you do so it goes away for good after 24 hours.

It’s unlockable three times until Jan 7.

Incorrect, it's always unlockable, that date you see on it just keeps getting refreshed if you haven't unlocked it yet. It was Jan 7th, then Jan 14th and now it's Jan 21st. Every week it gets reset to a week later. So as I said, it never actually leaves the unlockable area until you unlock it. However you are right that it can be unlocked three times.
    Now with super wall in FFRK!
    Fate IGN: Arminus

Previous Versions
    4 months ago
    Wario_man posted...
    mazurka posted...
    ArcRay20 posted...

It's not active in extra island right now, correct. Like I said, it's unlockable a single time in the unlockable quests area, then after the 24hr time limit goes away either forever or until/if bandai ever brings it back again.

Like I said, no need to rush, it's always going to be in the unlockable quests area until you actually unlock it. But once you do so it goes away for good after 24 hours.

Incorrect, it's always unlockable, date in it just keeps getting refreshed if you haven't unlocked it yet. It was Jan 7th, then Jan 14th and now it's Jan 21st. Every week it gets reset to a week later. So as I said, it never actually leaves the unlockable area until you unlock it.
    4 months ago
    Wario_man posted...
    mazurka posted...
    ArcRay20 posted...

Incorrect, it's always unlockable, that date you see on it just keeps getting refreshed if you haven't unlocked it yet. It was Jan 7th, then Jan 14th and now it's Jan 21st. Every week it gets reset to a week later. So as I said, it never actually leaves the unlockable area until you unlock it.