Anyone pull on the current sugo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece Treasure Cruise
  3. Anyone pull on the current sugo?

User Info: reiko sawamura

reiko sawamura
3 months ago#1
Did 3 multis, got 4 legends, 1 per multi then the guaranteed on the third. 3 Dupes (QCK Law, Magellan, STR Lucci), 1 new legend--Jinbe.

Pulled 6 Miss Valentines, no Hancock. Tons of dupe RRs, only a few new ones, nothing special about any of them though (Balloon Luffy, Kingdew, 20th anni Brook).

Probably not going to pull again for several months, at least until we get a couple more new legends.
"Hootenanny, well, it's chock full of hoot, just a little bit of nanny. "

User Info: theflowofchi

theflowofchi
3 months ago#2
i did 3 for robin. Got Robin and Blucci, dupe kizaru for guaranteed. Before that haven't pulled since Anni

Did 3 for part 1, but decided I wanted to get boa / TM boosters so did another 3.On the 4th multi got boa. Got new Carrot, like 4 Valentines and Namis. Maybe should have waited for part 2 to try for a boosted shirahoshi (the rr cerebal one). I'm missing shirahoshi and koala from robin's batch. Sucks cuz can't use Valentine nami in cases where TS Nami is needed, and other cerebral paralysis/silencers don't work as well; viola only gets rid of 2 turns; Shira would have been perfect.

got 3 reds from the 4 non-guaranteed multis. I got Lucy!, v1 Boa, and a dupe sabo. For guaranteed, got a dupe robin, and a new shirahoshi!. Stoked to have Shira for my Law Striker teams, and Enel teams. Got my first 20th anni strawhats, Perona, Reiju, new Viola, Pink and Sugar from dressrosa v2 batch. So this was a great feast for me.

Somehow though i still have yet to pull anyone from Hody's (new fishmen pirates) batch. Waiting and stockpiling gems is worth it, though everyone keeps saying how great the next sugo should be, assuming it's Luffy/Ace dual unit. Down to 100 now.

User Info: reiko sawamura

reiko sawamura
3 months ago#3
pretty sure the next one is Luffy/Ace. Tempted to pull during it due to how good they are, but at this point I'm just burnt out on pulling.
"Hootenanny, well, it's chock full of hoot, just a little bit of nanny. "

User Info: Januseses

Januseses
3 months ago#4
Did 4 singles. Dupe TS Zoro. New TS Luffy. I'm f2p now so I try to save as many gems as I can.

On a completely different note, I got shafted on feeding TM Mihawk copies from the Sabo TM. All I needed was 2 AH sockets for my TM Mihawk so I figured "eh that won't take too many then I can Ray points the remaining ones". I was naive. 45 copies. 45 copies to get 2 DAMN AH SOCKETS. There's a limit to how bad RNG can be.

Sorry for going off-topic, but I needed to vent.

User Info: Roosterofdoom

Roosterofdoom
3 months ago#5
I did 3 too, but also finally bought the Challenger Set after 3 months. Only got one Legend from the 33 pulls, it was Log Luffy. Got Ace from the Challenger Set. A LOT of duplicates, 2 of the TM exclusive Hancocks, new Koala, 3D2Y Luffy. Nothing really intresting. Pretty dissapointing, but 6000 Bazaar points is a pretty cool consolation prize I guess.
~Rod.
3DS FC: 0018-1745-7525
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece Treasure Cruise
  3. Anyone pull on the current sugo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived