• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece Treasure Cruise
  3. Feel like I've hit a wall. Need help getting better.

User Info: theflowofchi

theflowofchi
10 months ago#21
1. 3-4 weeks usually. Sometimes 2. it's listed in the "other" pane/coliseum schedule. You only get clear rewards 1st time, like for everything else.

2. grind everything is it. You get a daily, weekly gems from completing all chopperman requests, special requests, new coliseum /fortnight rewards, a lucky twitter snail, and events (rankings and TM). The rest you have to buy i guess.

3. Focus on building up a specific unit is my plan. Run raids for the needed units. Run colos for units, and pray for socket books for other units. Non-colo days, run new FN usually. It's hard to find time for old fortnights, and i'm done with all raid bosses execpt franky, sanji. Definitely will try to finish up franky next time. Had some bad luck with his special ups.

Right now though, stamina management is so good for me, so i'm grinding xp from movie FNs. I'm done with the coliseums except enel, but i want to maximize my time on the once a year (or twice a year) stuff first. I'm also looking to special level the movie robin, get some extra nami/robin sockets. Done with movie bosses, but farming them too due to getting more sockets from LB. Saving copies in case they get LBs too; my poor box space.

Shiki is so easy now its' funny, thanks to tm g4's affinity boost. i run an exp team urouge/Neptune. Put some strong captains in bottom, burst first turn. He used to be a nightmare; had to run enel-stalling teams, and be careful of the mechanics. Super easy to run a PH/exp team with a blucci in the bottom row. blucci + tm g4 will murder him.

Get Zephyr and level his special if you can. Still the best f2p shooter atk booster option by far.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece Treasure Cruise
  3. Feel like I've hit a wall. Need help getting better.
  • Topic Archived