Feel like I've hit a wall. Need help getting better.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece Treasure Cruise
  3. Feel like I've hit a wall. Need help getting better.

User Info: Roosterofdoom

Roosterofdoom
2 months ago#11
Update. I played the Treasure Map, fully limit broke that Luffy, picked Lucci as my free Legend, limit broke him a little, and used my 30 copies of Luffy and about 10 skillbooks from Treasure Map to put a decent number of sockets on Lucci. I also bought Rocketman. And I've gone back to the last fight at Gates of Justice to farm more Lucci's and I won 4/5 times. The 5th I chose Blackbeard as my helper. As long as I have a good boost to help me, it's actually pretty easy. Thanks everybody. I switched out Chopper for Lucci and Hody for Luffy (mostly for cost, but it's working out). Now I get 2 20% heals, 2 full matching slots, a delay, 70% shield, 2 good attack boosts and a solid hit from Luffy. Definitely broke through that wall and I feel like I've got a lot more growing to do. Thanks everyone.
~Rod.
3DS FC: 0018-1745-7525

User Info: theflowofchi

theflowofchi
2 months ago#12
lucci is a beast.
grats.

User Info: grandpastern

grandpastern
2 months ago#13
Awesome, man. Glad that worked out. Lucci is amazing.

User Info: vreaker12

vreaker12
2 months ago#14
Glad to hear you managed to clear that.. have fun!

theflowofchi
2 months ago#15
If you have neptune or urouge (xp boost captains), x2 exp movie Fortnights + van der decken ship gives 75k exp. I have 240 stamina, so a gem/full bar gives me 300k exp. it's a good way to boost your levels if you need/want any of the drops. Also can do the half stamina coliseums, but they are quite a bit harder.

User Info: mazurka

mazurka
2 months ago#16
theflowofchi posted...
If you have neptune or urouge (xp boost captains), x2 exp movie Fortnights + van der decken ship gives 75k exp. I have 240 stamina, so a gem/full bar gives me 300k exp. it's a good way to boost your levels if you need/want any of the drops. Also can do the half stamina coliseums, but they are quite a bit harder.

Having low stamina in this game really sucks. They really need to either increase the speed at which it regenerates, or the speed at which the cap raises. Especially since a lot of content requires 60 just to run once. Like seriously, I can run something 2 times and then I have to wait 10 hours to regenerate.
Now with super wall in FFRK!
Fate IGN: Arminus

theflowofchi
2 months ago#17
yeah seriously. I think they should just give 1 or 2 free refills (like meat snails) a day.

The worst part of farming is the gains rng though. Decide to spend a gem to farm a round of raid sanji (that we just had during x2 skillup). 0 skill ups, 0 usable sockets. Give me my gem back!

Roosterofdoom
2 months ago#18
I've been farming Midnight Party to get more Luffy sockets and I'm only up to 82 Stamina. So I do a run and then wait 5 hours to do another. Do you just get more Stamina on level ups at higher levels? There's no reason for cost to go over 300. Low stamina levels/high stamina cost and the price of rainbow gems are easily the weakest parts of this game.
~Rod.

theflowofchi
2 months ago#19
yeah, there's a set pattern of increases for stamina/cost/etc when you level. it's pretty bad, the cost of stamina at early levels. Increased party cost is so pointless after you reach a certain level.

Roosterofdoom
2 months ago#20
I've got some more questions I'll just ask here instead of starting a new topic.

1. When do Coliseums reset? I beat Enel in the Underground and got all the books, and then got all the cotton candies too. But every time it goes away and comes back, it just says I cleared it still. Do I have to wait for another boss to be swapped in? How long does that usually take?

2. What's the best way to earn rainbow gems? Now that I've stopped focusing on Adventure, I feel like I'm not earning any. I know if I clear all levels of clashes and fortnights, I earn one, but... is that it? A lot of effort for one gem.

3. This one would probably be answered by the first two, but what do you do on this game every day? What do you prioritize, what do you spend your stamina on? I thought Coliseum would clear everyday and that would be a good use of my time, but I usually just piddle around wasting stamina in whatever. I've even checked ALL the rookie and intermediate quests and the fortnights for skillbooks I could use. I only have a few of those characters, and the ones I have are not really priorities.

Lucci is now fully socketed and my Gear 4 Luffy is close behind. I get Level 1 special charge, bind, despair, slot rate, and Level 2 Auto Heal with my regular team now. Hoping for a good Franky to dump the 22 copies of him I have, but saving my Rainbow Gems for Sugo-Fest during Treasure Map. After I get Luffy done, I can work on Sanji. Really just waiting for Treasure Map. Best part of the game for me. Managed to be Z and Shiki clashes yesterday. Z was easy but I still don't know how I managed Shiki. Going for Gild today.
~Rod.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece Treasure Cruise
  3. Feel like I've hit a wall. Need help getting better.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived