• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fairune 2
  3. Where is the third and final sword?

User Info: NamelessShame

NamelessShame
3 years ago#1
So, I've got the Monster Slayer and the Fairune Sword and need a third sword to get to the final boss. I have no idea where such a sword exists.
After the club, go to Truffoni's for sloppy steaks. They'd say, "No sloppy steaks," but they can't stop you from ordering a steak and a glass of water!

NamelessShame
3 years ago#2
I looked in my item collection, and it seems the sword of hope is a sword I once had but no longer do... sooo... glitch?
After the club, go to Truffoni's for sloppy steaks. They'd say, "No sloppy steaks," but they can't stop you from ordering a steak and a glass of water!

User Info: minneyar

minneyar
3 years ago#3
You also need the photon sword. Go back to the prototype room near the top of the tower.

NamelessShame
3 years ago#4
Much obliged!

NamelessShame
3 years ago#5
I happened upon it an hour or so after I posted. But thank you for responding!
  1. Boards
  2. Fairune 2
  3. Where is the third and final sword?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A