• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fairune 2
  3. somewhat interested in buying

User Info: randomkid777

randomkid777
4 years ago#1
i dont know i heard about this game from the creator of gunman clive on twitter and he seems to like it. i that other Circle Entd game platformer witch 'something?' 1 and 2 which i enjoy... so how is this game and how much is it, is it worth it?
i love lamp

User Info: davebrit2

davebrit2
4 years ago#2
It's really damn good. Imagine something like Hydlide for NES, but WAY more polished. Combat's really simple - just ram into enemies - but there's a whole lot of exploring and puzzle solving. The music is up there with some of the best from the NES and MSX. Think of it kind of like an older Zelda game with less emphasis on combat, and more on figuring things out.

User Info: randomkid777

randomkid777
4 years ago#3
Sounds fun it took my notice because it looked like Zelda at first. And bertil horberg creator of gunman Clive said good things
i love lamp

User Info: doctormav

doctormav
4 years ago#4
Yes. Also if you ever played the earlier Ys games I'm pretty sure only part 1 and 2 may have been one of the first games to implement to the run into enemies battle system.

Really fun game with a speed run of fairune 2 it's about average 60 minutes longer.

More to do. Challenging puzzles. But imo the last bosses were harder in fairune 1.

I hope they make another one. Keep fairune coming! :)

User Info: MTDragonslayer7

MTDragonslayer7
4 years ago#5
I agree that the bosses for the first were harder, and I'll gladly wait for Fairune 3!
FC: 4871-7159-9737

User Info: goey0614

goey0614
4 years ago#6
I bought it last night :D
So far i love it, the simple pixel art, music and unique style of level up system~
Now i just arrived the snow area XD
Town Name:Nekoland, FC: 0688-5789-9446
GMT+8 Timezone
  1. Boards
  2. Fairune 2
  3. somewhat interested in buying
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A