• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fairune 2
  3. How does the Compass work?

User Info: J_D_Guy

J_D_Guy
5 years ago#1
Yeah, I'm stuck here, wondering how to use this compass that won't let me use it. It's messages make no sense to me.

Going down once makes it say "Trustworthy?", but anywhere else before or after lists it as "Which way?"

So, which way is it?

Thanks in advance.
Hello to All! ^_^
3DS FC: 4613-6252-1946

User Info: Ryunaker

Ryunaker
5 years ago#2
This one is tricky, but when you see it, you'll facepalm. When you bring up your inventory in the 'lost woods' type area...look at which direction the compass is pointing. it will change as you follow it.

J_D_Guy
5 years ago#3
Ryunaker posted...
This one is tricky, but when you see it, you'll facepalm. When you bring up your inventory in the 'lost woods' type area...look at which direction the compass is pointing. it will change as you follow it.

Wow.....

I mean, just wow.

This is on the level of the "Close the Lid" from LOZ: Phantom Hourglass.

Is there any other point where the inventory item actually changes visually but subtly like this one?

And thanks again for letting me know. I likely would not have noticed otherwise.
Hello to All! ^_^

J_D_Guy
5 years ago#4
And now I have a bottle that I have no clue what to use for...

EDIT: 'K. I think I got it. It's for that hole I broke open earlier.
Hello to All! ^_^

User Info: R_Hunter

R_Hunter
5 years ago#5
There's two holes that give something for the bottle. The other lies in the Grassy Fields.
FEH: 7478218620 Switch: SW265144126916 Leader of SquidFAQs squad: http://s17.postimg.org/vwux0plcv/rhuntersig3.png

J_D_Guy
5 years ago#6
R_Hunter posted...
There's two holes that give something for the bottle. The other lies in the Grassy Fields.

Yep, I got the Oil and used it on the Robots, too.
Hello to All! ^_^
  1. Boards
  2. Fairune 2
  3. How does the Compass work?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A