• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fairune 2
  3. Found the first secret item.

User Info: R_Hunter

R_Hunter
5 years ago#1
The EXP Boost. It's behind the upper left pillar in the area where you find the Sword of Hope. Look for a phantom tree slightly above and to the right.

Oh, it's also upgradeable. 70 coins for the first, 120 for the second. You can easily grind in the meadow with two Wasps and a switch in the center.

Will report back as I go.
FEH: 7478218620 Switch: SW265144126916 Leader of SquidFAQs squad: http://s17.postimg.org/vwux0plcv/rhuntersig3.png

User Info: MTDragonslayer7

MTDragonslayer7
5 years ago#2
Second one one is the Shield Boost.

It can be found by walking behind the first pillar on the right of the entrance to the Snowy Feilds.

Upgrade costs are the same.
FC: 4871-7159-9737

User Info: J_D_Guy

J_D_Guy
4 years ago#3
R_Hunter posted...
The EXP Boost. It's behind the upper left pillar in the area where you find the Sword of Hope. Look for a phantom tree slightly above and to the right.

Oh, it's also upgradeable. 70 coins for the first, 120 for the second. You can easily grind in the meadow with two Wasps and a switch in the center.

Will report back as I go.

MTDragonslayer7 posted...
Second one one is the Shield Boost.

It can be found by walking behind the first pillar on the right of the entrance to the Snowy Feilds.

Upgrade costs are the same.

Thanks @MTDragonslayer7! :D

If you can, keep 'em comin' please. I'm about to start the game, and I wouldn't want to miss any of these, since Tryst doesn't have a Walkthough for this.
Hello to All! ^_^
3DS FC: 4613-6252-1946

MTDragonslayer7
4 years ago#4
There are three Hidden rooms.

The last is in the middle left whirlpool.

Upgrades cost the same.

R_Hunter
4 years ago#5
Drat, I JUST found it and rushed here to post. :P

Though you're slightly incorrect in your description. It's in the middle row, on the right side of the nine whirlpools.

Anyway, it's the Rare Boost, which increases your chance to see rare monsters.

I wonder if the Bit Killer is still here?
FEH: 7478218620 Switch: SW265144126916 Leader of SquidFAQs squad: http://s17.postimg.org/vwux0plcv/rhuntersig3.png

MTDragonslayer7
4 years ago#6
Bit Killer is not In this game.

The map for the Hidden levels are complete for me.

J_D_Guy
4 years ago#7
MTDragonslayer7 posted...
Bit Killer is not In this game.

The map for the Hidden levels are complete for me.

Are you sure it isn't? How do you add those Bit creatures to your Monster Files then?
Hello to All! ^_^

R_Hunter
4 years ago#8
I can answer that. Simply upgrading your Sword allows you to take them out this time.

J_D_Guy
4 years ago#9
R_Hunter posted...
I can answer that. Simply upgrading your Sword allows you to take them out this time.

Ah, that simple? That's good, then. Thanks. :)
Hello to All! ^_^
  1. Boards
  2. Fairune 2
  3. Found the first secret item.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A