• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fairune 2
  3. Was this made by "Witch & Hero" creators?

User Info: Unboll

Unboll
4 years ago#1
So I've noticed that the game "Witch & Hero" have two almost identical gameplay mechanics as this game. You walk into enemies to kill them and you have to level up a lot to advance. So that being said, are these two games made by the same producers or the same video game programmers perhaps? Because the two battleing systems are almost identical?
My Nintendo Switch friend code is
SW-6515-9330-9712 Please add me if you have Fuze 4 Switch!

User Info: MTDragonslayer7

MTDragonslayer7
4 years ago#2
Both are made by CIRCLE Ent.
FC: 4871-7159-9737

Unboll
4 years ago#3
Ah so my assumption was right :). And I was told by intellectuals never to make assumptions! Even though this one turned out to be true (>_>).

But yeah I was thinking that they were made by the same people because of how miraculously similar the gameplay and battling systems are. And you confirmed this fact for me. Thank you. So this "Fairune" series is like the spiritual successor to "Witch & Hero" then huh?

User Info: R_Hunter

R_Hunter
4 years ago#4
No, it's just another series by the same developer..
FEH: 7478218620 Switch: SW265144126916 Leader of SquidFAQs squad: http://s17.postimg.org/vwux0plcv/rhuntersig3.png

User Info: J_D_Guy

J_D_Guy
4 years ago#5
Unboll posted...
So this "Fairune" series is like the spiritual successor to "Witch & Hero" then huh?

R_Hunter posted...

Yeah, they're separate series. Both of them just got '2s' released relatively close together, too.
Hello to All! ^_^
3DS FC: 4613-6252-1946

Unboll
4 years ago#6
J_D_Guy posted...
Unboll posted...
So this "Fairune" series is like the spiritual successor to "Witch & Hero" then huh?

R_Hunter posted...

Yeah, they're separate series. Both of them just got '2s' released relatively close together, too.

Well that is only one close relation that is minor compared to the major one in gameplay that I mentioned. See my first post for details.
  1. Boards
  2. Fairune 2
  3. Was this made by "Witch & Hero" creators?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A