You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Backlog Gaming
  3. What are you playing? 2019 Edition

User Info: Backlog

Backlog
2 months ago#1
New year, new topic! Starting off the year I already finished Amplitude (PS4). It was nice to see Amplitude return but the PS2 game was better IMO. This one only has 15 songs and you have to restart the campaign every time to improve your scores.

I’m now playing Soul Calibur VI and a bit of World of Warcraft. Probably will play some other games this weekend too.
Lucifer whispering silently into your mind...

User Info: wingsofsatan

wingsofsatan
2 months ago#2
Finally started Super Smash Bros Brawl. Yeah, I'm late to the party. I plan to go through every character in classic mode, do adventure mode and probably do every challenge. I've got about five characters done with classic mode and about 15 challenges done on hard.
You know what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like this?

User Info: Jasric

Jasric
2 months ago#3
My son and I love teaming up on Golden Axe (both the arcade and the Genesis versions). For a topic on the PS3 board I'm also revisiting Alien Isolation, which is a good gateway to finally getting into the Dead Space sequels.

User Info: YOMAMMA9998

YOMAMMA9998
2 months ago#4
I’ve been playing Assassin’s Creed Odyssey for almost two weeks now, this is a long ass game and I really don’t like how many times the main story has jumped up about 6 levels between quests, which leaves you grinding side missions that are almost all the same. I but when it’s not pulling s*** like that I do really enjoy it, the story isn’t great but it’s good enough and running around in Ancient Greece during the Peloponnesian War is great so I’d say it’s been mostly worth my time. I was expecting a good 10-15 hour game like all the other Assassin’s Creed games that I’ve played so the length of this game so far has been a shock, I’ve spent over 42 hours so far and I have a feeling that I’m going to cross the 50 hour mark before the end of it.
PSN, XBL, Steam ID: YOMAMMA9998 find me on twitter @yomamma9998
My review blog: http://randomretrospectives.tumblr.com

User Info: CrazyJake816

CrazyJake816
2 months ago#5
Finished Banjo-Kazooie (100% percent) the other night as well as Wolfenstein: The First Order. I bought Assassin's Creed Odyssey yesterday so I will be starting that later. Right now I'm currently on Banjo-Tooie.
"Might controls everything, and without strength, you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself"- Vergil
GT: Flame Archangel

wingsofsatan
2 months ago#6
1-5-19 Dino Stalker (PS2) Fun light gun game.

YOMAMMA9998
2 months ago#7
I think I might have finished Odyssey last night? I completed the big quest line and got the trophy for finishing the story but I haven’t seen credits yet so I’m just gonna keep doing stuff until I see them. I still have to kill all the Cultists and seal Atlantis which I think ends the modern day story? So that’ll probably be the end but that’ll probably take me another couple days to get through. The final boss I’m going to have to fight and the last of the Cultists are level 50 and I’m just level 39 so I still have to level up some just to finish up, so I’m sure I still have about 5-10 hours of game left.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: xexyz5011

xexyz5011
2 months ago#8
Just beat Turok Remastered (Steam) on Easy. Got all the achievements. Going to work my way up to beating it on Hardcore for the 100%. Been having a blast with it, honestly.
Here and now!
http://www.backloggery.com/xexyz5011

YOMAMMA9998
2 months ago#9
I ran into a bug in Odyssey where one of the Cultists spawns in an inaccessible location so I can’t finish that game yet, it was fixed in an update but I can’t download it at the moment so I’m f***ed

wingsofsatan
2 months ago#10
1-12-19 Dungeon Seige III (Xbox 360)
  1. Boards
  2. Backlog Gaming
  3. What are you playing? 2019 Edition
More topics from this board...
Games Finished for 2018Backlog81/6 9:42AM