Update out now for PS4, will be added to Xbox One "shortly"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Friday the 13th: The Game
  3. Update out now for PS4, will be added to Xbox One "shortly"

User Info: 1UpJohn

1UpJohn
3 months ago#21
HollowVP posted...
ThisIsMyUsernam posted...
Frozenx07 posted...
Frozenx07 posted...
That's my point.

So you posted this before the download was complete?

Huh? I don't have the game. My point is how would you know the update was live if you didn't have the game. Why is that so hard to understand?

Oh. That makes more sense. I thought you bought it and figured out it was updated.

Nothing about this topic makes sense. This update TC is talking about came out weeks ago. He made it seem like a brand new update came out. Then he says he doesn't even have the game. ?????

The story I read and posted was from December 20th. I posted it 4 days ago. You make it sound as if it was old news. It's not to me. How would I know if I didn't have the game? I was waiting specifically for this update before buying the game, as I stated before. What hard to understand about that? If this is any indication of the online community for this game, it might be a good thing I haven't played yet. Geez. Ya'll need to calm down. I'm sorry for being informative!

User Info: Jagermeister513

Jagermeister513
3 months ago#22
Frozenx07 posted...
HollowVP posted...
Frozenx07 posted...
Frozenx07 posted...
That's my point.

So you posted this before the download was complete?

Huh? I don't have the game. My point is how would you know the update was live if you didn't have the game. Why is that so hard to understand?

Oh. That makes more sense. I thought you bought it and figured out it was updated.

Nothing about this topic makes sense. This update TC is talking about came out weeks ago. He made it seem like a brand new update came out. Then he says he doesn't even have the game. ?????

The story I read and posted was from December 20th. I posted it 4 days ago. You make it sound as if it was old news. It's not to me. How would I know if I didn't have the game? I was waiting specifically for this update before buying the game, as I stated before. What hard to understand about that? If this is any indication of the online community for this game, it might be a good thing I haven't played yet. Geez. Ya'll need to calm down. I'm sorry for being informative!

Except you were posting old news that everyone here already knew.
I keep the dope fiends higher than the Goodyear Blimp
(message deleted)

1UpJohn
3 months ago#24
It was news to me. I didn't know. How many times do I have to say that?

User Info: Jagermeister513

Jagermeister513
3 months ago#25
Frozenx07 posted...
It was news to me. I didn't know. How many times do I have to say that?

Stop saying you were being "informative" when there were already topics made about it that you clearly could see.
I keep the dope fiends higher than the Goodyear Blimp

1UpJohn
3 months ago#26
I didn't see them. Why would I lie about that?
  1. Boards
  2. Friday the 13th: The Game
  3. Update out now for PS4, will be added to Xbox One "shortly"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived