• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Friday the 13th: The Game
  3. Lol at people still trying to use the cheap trick of stunning you

User Info: ienzo105

ienzo105
1 month ago#1
When you break in the cabinets and they’re in the corner waiting to stun you

Just use combat stance my dear Jason’s while breaking down the door, and we’re good to go the minute you enter that cabinet.

Then when they start challenging you in their combat stance that’s when I immediately go out of combat stance, and grab them. Get owned counselors.
https://i.imgur.com/HbfKsMm.gifv

User Info: b_west3

b_west3
1 month ago#2
How funny is it that as soon as I glanced at the topic title, I knew immediately who created it?

User Info: Somethin_Cool

Somethin_Cool
1 month ago#3
ienzo105 posted...
Then when they start challenging you in their combat stance that’s when I immediately go out of combat stance, and grab them. Get owned counselors.

And I hit L2 to dodge your grab and smack your dumb ass on the whiff. Get owned Jason...

ienzo105 posted...
When you break in the cabinets

You mean cabins right?
Killing Jasons since 1989

User Info: ienzo105

ienzo105
1 month ago#4
Somethin_Cool posted...
ienzo105 posted...

And I hit L2 to dodge your grab and smack your dumb ass on the whiff. Get owned Jason...

ienzo105 posted...

You mean cabins right?

Try me, noob.
https://i.imgur.com/HbfKsMm.gifv

User Info: Darkside_Hazuki

Darkside_Hazuki
1 month ago#5
What is this?
"This is what makes a legend!" - Terry, KoF '99
RE Outbreak/PSN: Stick_Breitling; Metal Gear Online: Gabe LOGAN

User Info: Jagermeister513

Jagermeister513
1 month ago#6
I thought Jason needed a buff.
I keep the dope fiends higher than the Goodyear Blimp

User Info: Somethin_Cool

Somethin_Cool
1 month ago#7
ienzo105 posted...
Somethin_Cool posted...
ienzo105 posted...

ienzo105 posted...

You mean cabins right?

Try me, noob.

I've already offered. And I gave you my PSN. Still waiting for you to accept my challenge...
Killing Jasons since 1989

User Info: ToyMachin3

ToyMachin3
1 month ago#8
ienzo105 posted...
Somethin_Cool posted...
ienzo105 posted...

ienzo105 posted...

You mean cabins right?

Try me, noob.

He meant cabins, it’s obvious from the context of what he’s written so far. Lol, TC, sweaty much?
Atoms or systems into ruin hurl'd,
And now a bubble burst, and now a world.

User Info: Jagermeister513

Jagermeister513
1 month ago#9
ToyMachin3 posted...
ienzo105 posted...
Somethin_Cool posted...
ienzo105 posted...

ienzo105 posted...

You mean cabins right?

Try me, noob.

He meant cabins, it’s obvious from the context of what he’s written so far. Lol, TC, sweaty much?

The fact he got it wrong twice is amazing. I can't imagine why he sucks at this game.
I keep the dope fiends higher than the Goodyear Blimp

User Info: ToyMachin3

ToyMachin3
1 month ago#10
Jagermeister513 posted...
ToyMachin3 posted...
ienzo105 posted...
Somethin_Cool posted...
ienzo105 posted...

ienzo105 posted...

You mean cabins right?

Try me, noob.

The fact he got it wrong twice is amazing. I can't imagine why he sucks at this game.

I can see him now seething. No s*** you use combat stance. Saying it like he discovered the technique lol
Atoms or systems into ruin hurl'd,
And now a bubble burst, and now a world.
  1. Boards
  2. Friday the 13th: The Game
  3. Lol at people still trying to use the cheap trick of stunning you
  • Topic Archived