• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Friday the 13th: The Game
  3. Will anyone helping me get more Tommy Tapes and Pam Tapes?

User Info: GeauxTigers

GeauxTigers
1 month ago#21
Ada-Wong-Fan posted...
GeauxTigers posted...
Ada-Wong-Fan posted...
stevetherican posted...
Just play the game organically and OPEN AS MANY DRAWERS AS POSSIBLE! I had 0 issue collecting all Pam & Tommy tapes simply by playing ESPECIALLY during the XP events like the current one.

I Almost alway killed first before get to Anywhere with Drawers

How is that even possible? Three-quarters of the time you spawn right in front of a cabin.

Jason 90% Spawn in Front me, I almost alway spawn in middle no where

Have you only played, like, two matches? Nobody's luck is that bad. And maybe one Jason immediately morphs right where you are, but I guarantee you that it's not happening "90 percent" of the time unless you're consistently spawning at or near the phone house or car, or constantly getting grouped with a bunch of Teamers.

But, for the sake of helping, I'll take you at face value. If you find yourself near an objective at the start, try getting in the nearest cabin, turning off your mic and hiding for a couple of minutes.
Jason doesn't get Sense right away. If you spawn at the phone house you can often get inside, find a closet or bed, stay quiet and wait him out. He'll most likely move on soon if you don't give him a reason to look around by making noise.

Option B is to get out of the area. If you get the Preparedness perk, use it and check your map to find the nearest cabin. Head there. Lock doors behind you. Grab weapons.
There are ways to survive without doing anything strenuous.

User Info: Ada-Wong-Fan

Ada-Wong-Fan
1 month ago#22
I played least then 500 Matchs since Released
Without Stella = 29.99-39.99 Buy / With Stella = Full Price, Resident Evil Series R.I.P. 1996-2002 thanks to False 4-6 False Revelations 1-2.

User Info: Ma1ikii

Ma1ikii
1 month ago#23
Ada-Wong-Fan posted...
I played least then 500 Matchs since Released

That's it? I've played at least 500 matches as a Counselor and I assume at least 100 as Jason, likely more.

I only got my last Tommy tape a couple days ago.
Anyways, thanks for reading this everybody!
Have a spectacular day!
  1. Boards
  2. Friday the 13th: The Game
  3. Will anyone helping me get more Tommy Tapes and Pam Tapes?
  • Topic Archived