You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Better Than Hellhole!
  3. The FireMage Hub pt 3

User Info: FlameMystic

FlameMystic
1 week ago#1
JohnSpawn posted...
FlameMystic posted...
JohnSpawn posted...
FlameMystic777 posted...
I mean, my last account was banned for saying that I didn't care about inaccurate translations from Reddit, how much more ridiculous can it get?

Change your behavior to not fit your history to a T, then? If people already know by memory that "FM = trolling, arguing for the sake of arguing, and deflecting/ignoring proof when it doesn't suit you/etc", then don't do it and you won't get banned.

FlameMystic777 posted...
Dark being banned for saying that him being me was a theory

Oh, and don't lie either. No one bought that "theory", specially the mods.

There's nothing wrong with my behavior that warrants change though. I don't do any of what you listed BTW

I'm not lying though

Then keep going and stop complaining that you get banned. You obviously want to get banned

I will continue to complain for being wrongfully banned, and you can't make me stop

User Info: JohnSpawn

JohnSpawn
1 week ago#2
FlameMystic posted...
JohnSpawn posted...
FlameMystic posted...
JohnSpawn posted...
FlameMystic777 posted...
I mean, my last account was banned for saying that I didn't care about inaccurate translations from Reddit, how much more ridiculous can it get?

Change your behavior to not fit your history to a T, then? If people already know by memory that "FM = trolling, arguing for the sake of arguing, and deflecting/ignoring proof when it doesn't suit you/etc", then don't do it and you won't get banned.

FlameMystic777 posted...

There's nothing wrong with my behavior that warrants change though. I don't do any of what you listed BTW

I'm not lying though

Then keep going and stop complaining that you get banned. You obviously want to get banned

I will continue to complain for being wrongfully banned, and you can't make me stop

The mods will, for trolling and harassment. But keep playing the victim.

Also continuing these pointless threads doesn't help your case.
(edited 1 week ago)

FlameMystic
1 week ago#3
JohnSpawn posted...
FlameMystic posted...
JohnSpawn posted...
FlameMystic posted...
JohnSpawn posted...
FlameMystic777 posted...

FlameMystic777 posted...

I'm not lying though

The mods will, for trolling and harassment. But keep playing the victim.

Also continuing these pointless threads doesn't help your case.

I neither troll or harass though. And the mods haven't been able to stop me from speaking against the injustice committed against me

JohnSpawn
1 week ago#4
Except no one believes it. Oh, minus the usual "mods are out to get me" crowd.

Your lack of credibility is already known. You're not convincing anyone of your innocence, because it doesn't exist.
(edited 1 week ago)

FlameMystic
1 week ago#5
JohnSpawn posted...
Except no one believes it. Oh, minus the usual "mods are out to get me" crowd.

Your lack of credibility is already known. You're not convincing anyone of your innocence, because it doesn't exist.

Your belief and the belief of others is irrelevant to the facts, John. Have you any proof behind your accusations?

JohnSpawn
1 week ago#6
FlameMystic posted...
Your belief and the belief of others is irrelevant to the facts, John. Have you any proof behind your accusations?

Here we go again...

Several people have seen your behavior here. That's the only proof needed. You denying it because it suits you is irrelevant.

Also, no proof yet for your fake logs accusations. Guess it goes both ways.

FlameMystic
1 week ago#7
JohnSpawn posted...
FlameMystic posted...

Here we go again...

Several people have seen your behavior here. That's the only proof needed. You denying it because it suits you is irrelevant.

Also, no proof yet for your fake logs accusations. Guess it goes both ways.

And that behavior is...care to list some specific examples?

I have given proof, multiple times in fact. The only higher proof possible would be an admission from the person that faked them

JohnSpawn
1 week ago#8
FlameMystic posted...

Faking suicide threat, telling people to kill themselves, calling people you dislike "scum" among other things...

FlameMystic posted...
I have given proof, multiple times in fact. The only higher proof possible would be an admission from the person that faked them

The only "proof" you've given were baseless accusations. I even posted a screenshot from Discord of you admitting "I don't know how he did it, but he did it".

You don't know how, because there were no fake logs.

Not to mention people knowing fully well you're incapable of admitting you're wrong, to the point of lying to cover it up.
(edited 1 week ago)

FlameMystic
1 week ago#9
JohnSpawn posted...
FlameMystic posted...

Faking suicide threat, telling people to kill themselves, calling people you dislike "scum" among other things...

FlameMystic posted...

The only "proof" you've given were baseless accusations. I even posted a screenshot from Discord of you admitting "I don't know how he did it, but he did it".

You don't know how, because there were no fake logs.

Not to mention people knowing fully well you're incapable of admitting you're wrong, to the point of lying to cover it up.

Done for a good cause or reason

My testimony and that of my static are far from baseless accusations. Also I admit when I'm wrong
FlameMystic posted...
Also I admit when I'm wrong

But how could you be wrong? Didn't you say you were 'a god'?
Horror fans can discuss horror games here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1482-horror-games
My dearest beloved Light, you will remain my love for eternity
  1. Boards
  2. Better Than Hellhole!
  3. The FireMage Hub pt 3