• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Jurassic World
  3. Why can't I use dilophosaurus!

User Info: Muchi

Muchi
6 years ago#1
Any one else having trouble not being able to use the dilophosaurus?

User Info: xirtamehtsitahw

xirtamehtsitahw
6 years ago#2
What do you mean "not being able to use"? All you have to do is unlock it by grabbing its Amber Brick (located in "Indominus Paddock" level; look for all five I. rex claw marks).

Then, to select the dilophosaurus, you can tap the dinosaur icon in the lower right corner as a shortcut to all of your unlocked dinosaurs (and custom ones). The dilophosaurus' picture should be on the lower-right of one of the character arrays.

You may be referring to not being able to use the dilophosaurus inside the Innovation Center or the large paddock. In the former case, you can't play as ANY dinosaur (including custom ones) inside the Innovation Center. In the case of the large paddock, you have to make a custom large dinosaur with a dilophosaurus head.

For the two paddocks, make the following custom dinosaurs:

Medium Paddock: Compsognathus base (for small-character hatch access), I. rex head (for roar and camouflage), and stegosaurus or ankylosaurus tail (for tail strike). This covers all of the abilities, except for venom spit, but dilophosaurus does that already.

Large Paddock: I. rex, T. rex or spinosaurus base, with dilophosaurus head (the only ability not available to large dinosaurs by default is the dilophosaurus' venom spit).
The answer to the meaning of life is...42.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Jurassic World
  3. Why can't I use dilophosaurus!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A