• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Jurassic World
  3. Please Help Unlock Dr. Wu

User Info: fireman200

fireman200
6 years ago#1
Hello,

I bought Lego Jurassic World for my son. The game came with a piece of paper that read "Unlock Dr. Wu In The Game!". He's supposed to go to the Innovation Center on Isla Nublar on the ground floor and enter a code into the access panel. I've explored the two story building which he tells me is the Innovation Center. I don't see an access panel anywhere to enter codes. The only character purchasing location I found does not allow you to enter the code. Does anyone have an idea where to find this access panel? Thank you.

User Info: xirtamehtsitahw

xirtamehtsitahw
6 years ago#2
None of the cheats posted for the console (disk) versions of this game work on the handheld (cartridge) versions.

All the console-version codes have been posted...but NONE for the portable versions.
The answer to the meaning of life is...42.

User Info: fireman200

fireman200
6 years ago#3
Thank you for your response. I wonder why they included that piece of paper with the 3DS version if it didn't even work! I'll let my son know.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Jurassic World
  3. Please Help Unlock Dr. Wu
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A