• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Marvel's Avengers
  3. Well, it seems there REALLY is DLC for the 3DS version!

User Info: Drac_Mazoku

Drac_Mazoku
5 years ago#1
Didnt saw this reported anywhere (but I admit I didnt do much search, only Nintendo Life, GoNintendo, and a simple google search "Lego Marvel's Avenger 3DS DLC"), and I know this is only a news that will interrest some people (I personally have a guilty pleasure playing handheld LEGO games...more than their console counterpart).

In any case, yesterday, I was on the eShop, looking for the update for Hyrule Warriors Legends, so I decided to just ask all updates availables for all my software. And Lego Marvel's Avenger popped up. Version 1.2.0. I thought "Hey, this is surely just a bug fix". After download, I went into the game to check.

On the main menu, there was a new "Store" option. After I went there, it connected to my NNID, and afterward I could buy the Agent of SHIELD character pack for 2$ CAN. Mind you, it's just character, so it's not really worth it...BUT it's the first time I see paid DLC for an handheld LEGO game, and I now maybe wish we would get new DLC stages at one point.

So for the few owners of this game, go do your update and check it out :).
My 3DS digital games collection and progress:
http://www.backloggery.com/drac_mazoku

User Info: Vysion_of_books

Vysion_of_books
5 years ago#2
I've heard reports that there is a free Spider-man DLC set (of four heroes?) available on all platforms now. It is supposed to be free. I have not been able to find it. However I also saw that Marvel Agents of Shield DLC for $1.99.

Might the Spider-man DLC be part of that 1.2 update?

Has anyone else got information on it?
-Vysion_of_books, vision with one i
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Marvel's Avengers
  3. Well, it seems there REALLY is DLC for the 3DS version!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A