• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: bazmoe

bazmoe
5 years ago#1
It's been a while since I've played a lego game but I can't find any of the collectibles playing through the story. Smashing everything and searching high and low doesn't help. Am I missing something? .

User Info: EricDent1

EricDent1
5 years ago#2
Many of the collectibles are only obtainable with certain characters.
There's also several in the 2 Hubs in the game.

Look at the Hydra Base & Hammer Drone topics for a link that provides a list of the Character Tokens & Red Bricks & how to get them.

If you get the Red Brick in the South Korea level & buy it & activate it, that shows you the locations of the silver statues, the gold statues, and the crashed ships in the Manhattan hub.

Do note that it's always best to go through the entire story before trying to get the collectibles, cause that gives you a lot more options for characters.
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!
DQB2 Builder ID: nA8k13WmuZ

bazmoe
5 years ago#3
Awesome thank you

User Info: deathrotter

deathrotter
5 years ago#4
http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/lego-marvel-s-avengers-vita-/283395-lego-marvels-avengers-hub-collectibles-guide.html?s=957422a41ecaedac82cfe0f57ceee421

This is for the Vita version but I used it for 3ds and the locations are the same. I'm just having trouble finding a few of the Captain America cards in Manhattan.
FC: 1521 2991 0031 (AKA Lance Dog)

bazmoe
5 years ago#5
Thank you
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A