• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Marvel's Avengers
  3. 15 Marvel Landmarks

User Info: cribbs542

cribbs542
5 years ago#1
I am 14/15, 99.4% and have flown/ran around the city 5+ times. Everything but the final landmark is unlocked.

Any tips?
Pokemaster-in-training since 1998.

User Info: Exeter02

Exeter02
5 years ago#2
cribbs542 posted...
I am 14/15, 99.4% and have flown/ran around the city 5+ times. Everything but the final landmark is unlocked.

Any tips?

Hey, check out the topic on the board called "hammer drones" I posted two sub links to two maps detailing every and all collectibles pertaining to the 3ds/vita version, which is the same exact version.
Just scroll a few comments down and you'll see the two links I posted spaces between each other.

Hope that helps! I know those locations are a pain to figure out.
I'm THAT guy who strongly dislikes FFVII.

User Info: EricDent1

EricDent1
5 years ago#3
Maybe Statue of Liberty (she waves at you)?
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever!
3DS FC: 3668-7961-6586 TSV: 0055

User Info: cribbs542

cribbs542
5 years ago#4
Exeter02 posted...
cribbs542 posted...

Any tips?

Hey, check out the topic on the board called "hammer drones" I posted two sub links to two maps detailing every and all collectibles pertaining to the 3ds/vita version, which is the same exact version.
Just scroll a few comments down and you'll see the two links I posted spaces between each other.

Hope that helps! I know those locations are a pain to figure out.

Thanks, I actually used those maps quite a bit (I also struggled with Hammer Drones) to get this far.

I'm going to make it a point to go to all the building that DON'T have any collectibles in the area.

I just know my game crashed a few times, I am HOPING its not a weird glitch.

And I did get the statue of liberty, wave and everything.

back to the grind
Pokemaster-in-training since 1998.

User Info: Kayster222

Kayster222
5 years ago#5
Those maps do not include the 15 marvel landmarks, where can i find those
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Marvel's Avengers
  3. 15 Marvel Landmarks
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A