• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Zelda Series - General & Social
  3. Zelda and chill. Please let me know your thoughts!

User Info: Katakatak21

Katakatak21
9 months ago#1
Hey guys this soundtrack mix I made here for Zelda got a lot of love from Reddit and I wanted to share with you. Let me know your thoughts and if you like please subscribe:

https://youtu.be/vm_VB7FGX2Q

User Info: IsGregor

IsGregor
9 months ago#2
Reddit? ZELDA?

gtfo
King sucks, plain and simple.

User Info: LinnaKeaton

LinnaKeaton
9 months ago#3
Go f*** yourself.

Katakatak21
9 months ago#4
you guys are spicy

User Info: IsGregor

IsGregor
9 months ago#5
Katakatak21 posted...
you guys are spicy

What does that even mean? Who says that?

gtfo
King sucks, plain and simple.

User Info: GamerTai

GamerTai
9 months ago#6
I leave for one year, just one year, and I come back to this s***? What happened to the fence we put up? I paid good money for that fence. It was made of golden gold.
We believe that even in San Francisco Zodiac dangerous magical car people alive if you do not go to heaven or beyond good luck dragon God can break your bones.

Katakatak21
9 months ago#7
GamerTai posted...
I leave for one year, just one year, and I come back to this s***? What happened to the fence we put up? I paid good money for that fence. It was made of golden gold.

Maybe I'm a little lost as to these reactions from you guys. Whats this fence you are talking about?

User Info: hop918

hop918
9 months ago#8
GamerTai posted...
What happened to the fence we put up? I paid good money for that fence. It was made of golden gold.

You only have one guy patrolling the fence since you left. It's hard to catch everybody

User Info: GamerTai

GamerTai
9 months ago#9
Katakatak21 posted...
Maybe I'm a little lost as to these reactions from you guys. Whats this fence you are talking about?

The fence that keeps out people who want to talk about Zelda. The fence that everyone on this board has known and revered since time immemorial. Children have played by that fence, people have confessed their love by that fence, weddings have been held by that fence, babies have been born by that fence, and people have been buried by that fence. It's a beloved pillar of our community.

hop918 posted...
You only have one guy patrolling the fence since you left. It's hard to catch everybody

Find that man and tell him to patrol twice as much from now on.
We believe that even in San Francisco Zodiac dangerous magical car people alive if you do not go to heaven or beyond good luck dragon God can break your bones.

Katakatak21
9 months ago#10
hop918 posted...
GamerTai posted...
What happened to the fence we put up? I paid good money for that fence. It was made of golden gold.

I guess I broke some sort of mod rules or something huh? I guess now I understand the hostility. Just thought it would be cool place to share this
  1. Boards
  2. Zelda Series - General & Social
  3. Zelda and chill. Please let me know your thoughts!
  • Topic Archived