2 months ago #5
Aww... I was hoping to play as her because i like her and her red-hair (love red-haired girls).

Alright, thanks, Zeym. I will keep that in my mind, =)
What do you mean by "boosted"?
And yes I have looked that during researching... but I am not very nerd of Borderlands games, so it would take a while for me to get used, so i will prefer to go flow normally while understanding how does it work properly before tackle Lilith DLC there (or after beat main game then Lilith DLC if needed).

Huh? I swore that I did downloaded Lilith DLC last night... and it detected "Not downloaded" regardless... And I checked, it is re-downloading. I had wondered how did that DLC vanished? =(
I want to play with it and bonus start-Lv30 as well as Lilith DLC in future...
How do you guys manage to keep it active and will detect it's "downloaded" instead "not"?
PSN - JachanFlame19

Previous Versions
2 months ago
Aww... I was hoping to play as her because i like her and her red-hair (love red-haired girls).

Alright, thanks, Zeym. I will keep that in my mind, =)
What do you mean by "boosted"?
And yes I have looked that during researching... but I am not very nerd of Borderlands games, so it would take a while for me to get used, so i will prefer to go flow normally while understanding how does it work properly before tackle Lilith DLC there (or after beat main game then Lilith DLC if needed).