You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. New at Borderlands (plus free Lilith DLC)

User Info: Jachan19

Jachan19
1 month ago#1
I will let you know that I played it a bit from Handsome, free download for a month at June (or was it on May?)...
As I do like Maya and her skill trees (reading details, not unlocked to use), I am not sure if Lilith, after downloaded (overlooked my PS4's update itself which it didn't detect a new update until recently), will be a new playable character or not...

The main question is... is Lilith the new playable character included now? Or she is not? I am just curious to ask because I am worrying to lose the save-file of my Maya play over to Lilith, as well as jump to Lv30 to start instead Lv1.

I have tried research around but no luck.
PSN - JachanFlame19

User Info: Karyotic

Karyotic
1 month ago#2
No new playable characters were added with that DLC, just new content/gear/skins and a new rarity.

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
1 month ago#3
Lilith is only playable in Borderlands 1
"While you were wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I was systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!" -The Monarch

User Info: Zeym

Zeym
1 month ago#4
You can have over a dozen character saves, they are all separate entities. Boosted characters are also separate and start in the dlc but you can fast travel back to the main game and finish the final story mission if you wanted. Recommended to do so if you wanted to use the stash on the boosted character.
3DS FC: 5129-0808-1749 IGN: Zeym / PSN: Zero_Penance

Jachan19
1 month ago#5
Aww... I was hoping to play as her because i like her and her red-hair (love red-haired girls).

Alright, thanks, Zeym. I will keep that in my mind, =)
What do you mean by "boosted"?
And yes I have looked that during researching... but I am not very nerd of Borderlands games, so it would take a while for me to get used, so i will prefer to go flow normally while understanding how does it work properly before tackle Lilith DLC there (or after beat main game then Lilith DLC if needed).

Huh? I swore that I did downloaded Lilith DLC last night... and it detected "Not downloaded" regardless... And I checked, it is re-downloading. I had wondered how did that DLC vanished? =(
I want to play with it and bonus start-Lv30 as well as Lilith DLC in future...
How do you guys manage to keep it active and will detect it's "downloaded" instead "not"?
PSN - JachanFlame19
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: gelyag

gelyag
1 month ago#6
Jachan19 posted...
Aww... I was hoping to play as her because i like her and her red-hair (love red-haired girls).

Alright, thanks, Zeym. I will keep that in my mind, =)
What do you mean by "boosted"?
And yes I have looked that during researching... but I am not very nerd of Borderlands games, so it would take a while for me to get used, so i will prefer to go flow normally while understanding how does it work properly before tackle Lilith DLC there (or after beat main game then Lilith DLC if needed).

Huh? I swore that I did downloaded Lilith DLC last night... and it detected "Not downloaded" regardless... And I checked, it is re-downloading. I had wondered how did that DLC vanished? =(
I want to play with it and bonus start-Lv30 as well as Lilith DLC in future...
How do you guys manage to keep it active and will detect it's "downloaded" instead "not"?

It should automatically be there everytime you boot up the game unless you delete the DLC if you can even do that. Idk after the initial download it stuck for me.
"You've still got a ways to go" - Ryoma Hoshi, DRV3
PSN: RatchetPabs77

Jachan19
1 month ago#7
Even it say "Not downloaded"? Is it a "famous" bug everyone mention about that issue?
PSN - JachanFlame19

User Info: AsIfByMagic

AsIfByMagic
1 month ago#8
Yeah I don't know what the deal is with it. I played through the new DLC when it was released but needed to redownload it last week for some reason.

Also BL2 already has a playable redhead in Gaige. Can't have them taking over the universe.

User Info: Xanthus179

Xanthus179
1 month ago#9
Maybe not famous, but it is a known issue. Both the Fight for Sanctuary dlc as well as the hi-res pack show as 'Not downloaded' in-game, but my console confirms that they are installed, and I played through the entirety of the extra content without issue.

Lilith was a playable character in the first game, so that would be your best chance to enjoy playing as her.
"What's worse, thinking you're being paranoid or knowing you should be?" Primer

User Info: Ite

Ite
1 month ago#10
Jachan19 posted...
I will let you know that I played it a bit from Handsome, free download for a month at June (or was it on May?)...
As I do like Maya and her skill trees (reading details, not unlocked to use), I am not sure if Lilith, after downloaded (overlooked my PS4's update itself which it didn't detect a new update until recently), will be a new playable character or not...

The main question is... is Lilith the new playable character included now? Or she is not? I am just curious to ask because I am worrying to lose the save-file of my Maya play over to Lilith, as well as jump to Lv30 to start instead Lv1.

I have tried research around but no luck.

Joke thread?
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. New at Borderlands (plus free Lilith DLC)