• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. About the Invader Ship in the new DLC

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
2 months ago#1
I just looked up and noticed it in the first fight when you're defending sanctuary from the guys that drop, this thing seems to have a metric f-ton of health, what are it's crit spots and does it drop anything?
There is no war within the walls.

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
2 months ago#2
It's a one time story thing. You're meant to smash one of the ships to progress to the 'actual' areas of the DLC.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao

User Info: Mega-Gazz

Mega-Gazz
2 months ago#3
DuneMan posted...
It's a one time story thing. You're meant to smash one of the ships to progress to the 'actual' areas of the DLC.

Really? I just fight off the soldiers that drop, never touched the ships....

User Info: Sokarus

Sokarus
2 months ago#4
You don’t have to. I finished the entire DLC and never noticed the ship.
PSN: EpicDamo

User Info: Xanthus179

Xanthus179
2 months ago#5
I got obliterated when I first started the DLC because I just ran in to the madness without realizing how surrounded.

Anyway, restarted and stayed up on the balcony which allowed me to snipe everything down below. I was destroyed all the ships, and was greatly disappointed that they didn't drop anything and didn't aware much exp.

So yeah, I can't recommend bothering to take them out.
"What's worse, thinking you're being paranoid or knowing you should be?" Primer

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
2 months ago#6
Yeah I did the mission the first time without even noticing the ship.... hit it everywhere, doesn't seem to have any crit spots or anything.. only got it to about half health on my Siren before the cut ended (kept having to kill goons to second-wind and phaselocking for hp/fire rate boost) so I'm assuming maybe a party of 4 could have the DPS.
There is no war within the walls.

User Info: Maetch

Maetch
2 months ago#7
You're not meant to blow the ships up since they are obscenely overleveled compared to the soldiers. Blowing them both up will automatically end the fight and move to the next cutscene, but the intended goal is to simply kill as many troops as you can until the ECHO dialogue is all done.

User Info: orangefire25

orangefire25
2 months ago#8
If you're powerful enough you can absolutely destroy them but the only reason to would be to progress faster.
Peanut butter ain't gonna go without his Jam.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. About the Invader Ship in the new DLC
  • Topic Archived