You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Nathan_Drake

Nathan_Drake
4 weeks ago#21
AsIfByMagic posted...
Not on your first time through, no. Play the game how it was meant to be played, especially since then you'd have to beat the last mission in the game before you start the first.

Nathan_Drake posted...
Darkinsanity1 posted...
AsIfByMagic posted...
In the first playthrough there's not much point in looking at stuff like that. Just use whatever you find and like and don't worry about farming for gear.

Again can't assume all people are the same.

For me TC I love being aware of stuff like that because I find it fun going for those nice items for my playthroughs. Do what you enjoy mang.

This. Also some people dont have the time for multiple playthroughs. You assume everyone either sits at home all day or have no other games to play.

Like, i read these posts of ppl saying they have every character maxed, perfect gear, blahblah.who has time for that? Great you like the game that much but there are tons of great games out and coming.

But not having time for multiple playthroughs seems like all the more reason to enjoy the first time rather than spend tons of time grinding and farming so you can make the game a cakewalk.

I agree. What im saying some ppl are suggesting he do more than one. Just sit back , enjoy the first run then worry about planning his build.

My suggestion is just think what you want. Look at the skill trees and see what suits you. Commando was for me. Love the turret. Then all the gun damage, rocket damage buffs. When you unlock rocket turret it blasts thru enemies. Almost went mechromancer but from what i read, making a build for that is ridiculously complicated so i was like nah.

User Info: KingSpica

KingSpica
4 weeks ago#22
Nathan_Drake posted...
AsIfByMagic posted...
Not on your first time through, no. Play the game how it was meant to be played, especially since then you'd have to beat the last mission in the game before you start the first.

Nathan_Drake posted...
Darkinsanity1 posted...
AsIfByMagic posted...
In the first playthrough there's not much point in looking at stuff like that. Just use whatever you find and like and don't worry about farming for gear.

Again can't assume all people are the same.

For me TC I love being aware of stuff like that because I find it fun going for those nice items for my playthroughs. Do what you enjoy mang.

This. Also some people dont have the time for multiple playthroughs. You assume everyone either sits at home all day or have no other games to play.

Like, i read these posts of ppl saying they have every character maxed, perfect gear, blahblah.who has time for that? Great you like the game that much but there are tons of great games out and coming.

But not having time for multiple playthroughs seems like all the more reason to enjoy the first time rather than spend tons of time grinding and farming so you can make the game a cakewalk.

I agree. What im saying some ppl are suggesting he do more than one. Just sit back , enjoy the first run then worry about planning his build.

My suggestion is just think what you want. Look at the skill trees and see what suits you. Commando was for me. Love the turret. Then all the gun damage, rocket damage buffs. When you unlock rocket turret it blasts thru enemies. Almost went mechromancer but from what i read, making a build for that is ridiculously complicated so i was like nah.

My first character was Brick the Berserker now i heard there's a Gunserker which sounds cool and heard he's OP after that i would use Maya

Looks like no serker in the 3rd game :(
my psn is kingspica the same as my psn em also aka masterdhw from hokagesroom

KingSpica
4 weeks ago#23
Hello?

User Info: Darkinsanity1

Darkinsanity1
4 weeks ago#24
KingSpica posted...
Hello?

Got a question? Yeah. If you just want to go totally OP then yeah you probably want Salvador. He's the most broken endgame.
Every time you read this, squirrels randomly burst into flames. Think of the squirrels.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Darkinsanity-1468/hero/1924799

KingSpica
4 weeks ago#25
Darkinsanity1 posted...
KingSpica posted...
Hello?

Got a question? Yeah. If you just want to go totally OP then yeah you probably want Salvador. He's the most broken endgame.

Yes the question i ask up approve and wow he's broken? XD I I'm trying to find a serker replacement for borderlands 3

https://youtu.be/e_G6xSfOzVY

Dear God why is the health and sheild so high? Lol that's more then borderlands 1

User Info: Darkinsanity1

Darkinsanity1
4 weeks ago#26
KingSpica posted...
Darkinsanity1 posted...
KingSpica posted...
Hello?

Yes the question i ask up approve and wow he's broken? XD I I'm trying to find a serker replacement for borderlands 3

Dear God why is the health and sheild so high? Lol that's more then borderlands 1

We dont know as far as BL3 yet. They're probably trying to avoid making a character like that in BL3 this time around which is boring if you ask me, since I like overpowered things. But you never know, the community excels at finding what works best.

And yea the scaling in this game is crazy as far as damage and enemy health, etc. It only got crazier with this update bringing us to level 80 and OP levels up to 10.
Every time you read this, squirrels randomly burst into flames. Think of the squirrels.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Darkinsanity-1468/hero/1924799
(edited 4 weeks ago)

KingSpica
4 weeks ago#27
Darkinsanity1 posted...
KingSpica posted...
Darkinsanity1 posted...
KingSpica posted...
Hello?

We dont know as far as BL3 yet. They're probably trying to avoid making a character like that in BL3 this time around which is boring if you ask me, since I like overpowered things. But you never know, the community excels at finding what works best.

And yea the scaling in this game is crazy as far as damage and enemy health, etc. It only got crazier with this update bringing us to level 80 and OP levels up to 10.

Thanks Again and wow well I made my mind up with Moze ❤ 😍 lol
(edited 4 weeks ago)

KingSpica
4 weeks ago#28
A friend told me don't bother with the Golden Keys until I'm Max level can I just use the Shift codes and save the keys in my inventory?

User Info: NoxErebus

NoxErebus
4 weeks ago#29
KingSpica posted...
A friend told me don't bother with the Golden Keys until I'm Max level can I just use the Shift codes and save the keys in my inventory?

Yes. I have a couple hundred saved up. They’re better used early IMHO, as once you get closer to endgame, you’ll likely be farming (specific) legendaries, and the gold key chest only gives out blues & purples.
Some people say that I'm apathetic, but I really don't care.

KingSpica
4 weeks ago#30
NoxErebus posted...
KingSpica posted...

Yes. I have a couple hundred saved up. They’re better used early IMHO, as once you get closer to endgame, you’ll likely be farming (specific) legendaries, and the gold key chest only gives out blues & purples.

Hmmm I see anyone got any other input to this??