• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. Which Borderlands 2 character is most fun to play solo?

User Info: WizardPowers

WizardPowers
2 months ago#1
The siren looks the most interesting to me personally. But I hear she's more of a healer for group playthroughs. Who should I go with?
http://i.imgur.com/FS3aeNW.png
http://i.imgur.com/Hy9IDHK.gif

User Info: WFO66

WFO66
2 months ago#2
Everyone's going to tell you something different, I would just try each one for a while to see what you like.

I have them all leveled and geared out, and like each character in their own way. That being said, my personal favorite for just plain fun and destruction is Maya.
"Send me all your tired, weak, your hungry, sick, disgusted; My back is broke, flame is out, eyes and head are rusted; My arms are open wide"-Overkill

User Info: Fictioner

Fictioner
2 months ago#3
Trying everyone is sound advice. I personally love Zer0, many must fall is intoxicating. And having more people makes the enemies spungier.
GT: Mr Scrub
PSN: OldManScrub

User Info: Billy_Bahroo

Billy_Bahroo
2 months ago#4
Sniper Zer0 is awesome and my favorite build in game.
PSN: who the hell really cares?

User Info: Darkinsanity1

Darkinsanity1
2 months ago#5
WizardPowers posted...
The siren looks the most interesting to me personally. But I hear she's more of a healer for group playthroughs. Who should I go with?

Yeah, really depends what you like. I like elemental builds, and for that and mobbing, Maya is excellent. But she struggles a bit against some raid bosses solo. But on the other hand she's the best at soloing Digistruct Peak.
Every time you read this, squirrels randomly burst into flames. Think of the squirrels.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Darkinsanity-1468/hero/1924799

User Info: dkconklin

dkconklin
2 months ago#6
I’ve played every character in the game except Krieg and Zero is probably my favorite for solo. He’s really versatile and I like a good Haiku. But he is a little weak defensively so keep that in mind.

User Info: Artgon

Artgon
2 months ago#7
Personally I love Krieg. If you like melee, explosions, or lighting stuff on fire(including yourself lol) give Krieg a try.
Gt:GonzalezA415
Psn:xGonz415x

User Info: Apalachicola

Apalachicola
2 months ago#8
The first time around, I found Sal to be the most powerful, though not necessarily the most fun. He was my boss killer/farmer.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.

User Info: Agent_Ace

Agent_Ace
2 months ago#9
I have only done 2 characters so far; Maya & Salvador. I'd vote for Maya for her unrivaled mobbing skills and her Phaselock ability is so much fun to work with.

User Info: kriirk

kriirk
2 months ago#10
Salvador, if starting at lvl1, IMO. I find he can speed run way more at lower levels compared to the rest, (basically sprinting across maps and mopping up the tail of followers with activated ability), making initial playthrough faster and less grindy (thus more fun) with him.

If starting at lvl 30, others are more fun in my personal opinion.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. Which Borderlands 2 character is most fun to play solo?
  • Topic Archived