• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. Creator codes for the Borderlands insider points

User Info: dragonink83

dragonink83
1 month ago#1
VIP Creator codes for the Stream Team are active until 5 pm Pacific, Friday, June 14. You may redeem 4 codes max for a total of 800 points: dammit2hellE3, Joltzdude139E3, KingGothalionE3, AdmiralBahrooE3, EdeMonsterE3, TessachkaE3, Ki11ersixE3, ProfessorBromanE3, MitsuShowE3 CharE3

Just got these off the stream. Also the new DLC is out!
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia. ~Charles Schulz

User Info: Flamechamp2333

Flamechamp2333
1 month ago#2
how big is the dlc DL? And what is it? The servers have been crapping out for me today before i started watching e3

User Info: Flamechamp2333

Flamechamp2333
1 month ago#3
nvm 5gb. Will dl it overnight.

dragonink83
1 month ago#4
And here are two vault codes IGNVIP GAMESPOTVIP
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia. ~Charles Schulz

User Info: demonofsparta

demonofsparta
1 month ago#5
thanks for the code shares.
PSN: demonofsparta. 3DS FC 1246-8716-3301 IGN nathan

dragonink83
1 month ago#6
No problem @demonofsparta

User Info: Taizuku

Taizuku
1 month ago#7
What exactly do these codes do?
Come check out some dope beats n stuff! Soundcloud.com/otwolves

dragonink83
1 month ago#8
@Taizuku if you sign up for free on the Borderlands site you can redeem them for points that you can then spend on some guns, heads, golden keys, and wallpapers. They just recently launched the season 1 rewards and will continue to add to them while we wait for the game to release.

If you use this link when you sign up it will give me some extra points https://borderlands.com/en-US/vip/?_cts_=t2XPxTjX

dragonink83
1 month ago#9
Also while I am here I have a link for a list of active codes https://www.reddit.com/r/borderlands3/comments/bxgq5p/borderlands_vip_program_codes/

User Info: Taizuku

Taizuku
1 month ago#10
dragonink83 posted...
@Taizuku if you sign up for free on the Borderlands site you can redeem them for points that you can then spend on some guns, heads, golden keys, and wallpapers. They just recently launched the season 1 rewards and will continue to add to them while we wait for the game to release.

If you use this link when you sign up it will give me some extra points https://borderlands.com/en-US/vip/?_cts_=t2XPxTjX

Oh cool! Will do.
Come check out some dope beats n stuff! Soundcloud.com/otwolves
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. Creator codes for the Borderlands insider points
  • Topic Archived