The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TacoSauce55

TacoSauce55
2 months ago#1
I know that weapon drops scale in UVHM, so do quest drops when completed. My question is, if I can only complete a quest once per playthrough, how can I get the quest weapons once I reach OP8? Do I just have to reset every time I want another copy of it on higher levels?
3DS FC 2621 3497 4478
PSN RogueMasta

User Info: Agent_Ace

Agent_Ace
2 months ago#2
Yes. If you have already completed it in your current playthrough, then you'd need to reset to get the higher level version or have someone duplicate/drop one for you.

TacoSauce55
2 months ago#3
Thank you.
3DS FC 2621 3497 4478
PSN RogueMasta

Agent_Ace
2 months ago#4
No worries. If you need anything specific, you can drop a note here of what you'd need and I'm sure someone out here should be able to help, including myself.

TacoSauce55
2 months ago#5
Thanks again. I haven't even finished UVHM, I'm only level 54. I just wanted to see if I should wait to do sidequests until OP8 to level up more but as long as I can repeat them by resetting, then I don't have to wait until max level to do them. I can go all out and level faster.
3DS FC 2621 3497 4478
PSN RogueMasta

Agent_Ace
2 months ago#6
My suggestion; make a list of the essential items you'd need if you're aiming to reach OP8. Then keep those quests aside. You should be fine unless you don't pick them up early on. Join some online games if you want to level up. You'll probably get a chance to meet up with some active folks and possible share the loot.

I'm OP8 and I'm not even halfway through my base game's main quest in UVHM. I am now hitting up those missions which I need those desired items from; Sandhawk being one of them from the Captain Scarlett DLC.

So if you're end game is being OP8, then I strongly suggest you hold off farming quest items now, unless you like the idea of resetting and going through all of that pain again.

User Info: AWickes96

AWickes96
2 months ago#7
1. Copy save.
2. Go on to copied save, complete quest/get whatever item you need and store it.
3. Go back to original save and have the item you want as well as still having the quest.
4. Repeat whenever you want an upgrade.
---
(message deleted)

TacoSauce55
2 months ago#9
Agent_Ace posted...
My suggestion; make a list of the essential items you'd need if you're aiming to reach OP8. Then keep those quests aside. You should be fine unless you don't pick them up early on. Join some online games if you want to level up. You'll probably get a chance to meet up with some active folks and possible share the loot.

I was wondering about that. I'll probably do that for a bit but I don't mind resetting and doing it again with stronger weapons. My first goal is getting to max level then worry about end game gear.
3DS FC 2621 3497 4478
PSN RogueMasta

TacoSauce55
2 months ago#10
AWickes96 posted...
1. Copy save.
2. Go on to copied save, complete quest/get whatever item you need and store it.
3. Go back to original save and have the item you want as well as still having the quest.
4. Repeat whenever you want an upgrade.

This is good too, I will definitely use this. Thank you.
3DS FC 2621 3497 4478
PSN RogueMasta
  • Topic Archived