You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. Was Claptrap meant to be Hard Mode?

User Info: EverDownward

EverDownward
1 month ago#1
I've played two different versions of this game (PS4/Steam), and I've had multiple characters but it seems like Claptrap goes down much, much quicker than the others. What gives? Is this game biased, or am I just really bad as the little guy?
"And you can't tell me what my spirit tells me isn't true,
can you?"

User Info: codehunter87

codehunter87
1 month ago#2
Game is kinda biased, the hint screens do mention that Claptrap, unlike the others, is weak to corrosive instead of fire.
GT Forte Baroque

User Info: metalsnake69

metalsnake69
1 month ago#3
codehunter87 posted...
Game is kinda biased, the hint screens do mention that Claptrap, unlike the others, is weak to corrosive instead of fire.

Is Wilhelm also weak to corrosive damage??? (being part robot ?!)

User Info: dkconklin

dkconklin
1 month ago#4
metalsnake69 posted...
codehunter87 posted...

Is Wilhelm also weak to corrosive damage??? (being part robot ?!)

Been a while since I played with Wilhelm but I’m pretty sure he isn’t weak to corrosive. I know he is when you fight him in BL2. But in TPS he’s weak to nothing. With the right build he almost never dies.

User Info: CheaterMcCheat

CheaterMcCheat
1 month ago#5
Claptrap isn't hard mode at all, he's incredibly powerful. Explosive focused claptrap is ridiculously strong.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. Was Claptrap meant to be Hard Mode?