You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Agent_Ace

Agent_Ace
1 month ago#11
One character mostly. I started out with this game on PC and reached OP8 with Salvador.

Then I got the Handsome Collection on PS4 and went with Maya. Currently at level 40 with her in NVHM going through the DLCs.

User Info: SonyHoundDawg

SonyHoundDawg
1 month ago#12
I’m surprised some of you can play so long without getting bored

User Info: metallicaFTW

metallicaFTW
1 month ago#13
I usually pick one character and go to 72. I feel like going to OP 8 is boring. I’ve done it before I don’t want to do it again. Your basically just farming for the same gear over and over.
For some reason once I get my character to level 72 I get bored so then I switch to a different character and do it all over again.

User Info: Novekye

Novekye
4 weeks ago#14
I currently have 7 op8 characters and a dozen or so lower level characters that i play with others on until i can get them to op8. I definitely enjoyed playing as multiple characters, though krieg is far and away my favorite, due to how different they can be with their skillsets.