You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. How Do I Know UHD Textures Applied?

User Info: MadDewg

MadDewg
1 month ago#11
GigaGaia posted...
Does the 4K patch make a massive difference? I might replay it if the difference is that big.

It does for me. The game is so purty now, lol.
GTag:XlX Zoro XlX PSN:lMadDogg NNID:xMadDoggx I bet my left nut on bloodstained ritual of the night being awesome...I like my left nut IGA, come through for me.

User Info: Zaschie

Zaschie
1 month ago#12
The textures are not optional once you install the texture pack. Also, the patch that added HDR did not add a toggle for it.
Beep . . . boop.
The Warrior of Light - Soloing primals since 2013.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: ukokira1

ukokira1
1 month ago#13
Mine downloaded and then... never installed.

And I think it deleted itself.
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7086776
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7086033

User Info: wiseguy100

wiseguy100
1 month ago#14
I downloaded the texture pack, it said installed. When highlighting it under the game’s tab in the dashboard, it still nas the little downward arrow to download. So I clicked it and the 15gb started redownloading. Left it, restarted game once downloaded and installed. Sure enough, the downward download arrow is back next to the texture pack!

This doesn’t happen with any other downloads on PS4. What gives?
After my download went I could highlight and pick install and nothing would happen

Restated ps4 and it installed just fine

Don’t except mindblwong difference, especially if you haven’t played In a while.

But just look around at the textures, there all so sharp and crisp.

But it’s also a cartoony graphics and they age much better then realistic graphics, this game looked great on my pro and 4k tv even before this.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: D_FENS3

D_FENS3
1 month ago#16
Updated B:THC on my Xbox One X. It was like 15 GB for BL:2 and around 7 for The Prequel. Then booted up the game. It looks great ! But, noticed the additional DLC in the menu. Clicked on them both and they're for 4K enhanced textures. 7 gigs on two seperate downloads. My data cap is preventing me from downloading those. My question is what was the initial 15 GB update for ? Game looks enhanced.
Everyone in this room is dumber for having read this. I am awarded zero points and may God have mercy on my soul.
(XBL: D FENS3) (PSN: DFENS-3)

User Info: Zaschie

Zaschie
1 month ago#17
D_FENS3 posted...
My question is what was the initial ... update for ?

The patch added HDR and support for the texture pack. I don't know why it is so big for you. Patch was under 2GB on PS4. Maybe XBO automatically downloaded the texture pack too.
Beep . . . boop.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. How Do I Know UHD Textures Applied?