You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. can someone power lvl me please

User Info: lil_stamp

lil_stamp
1 month ago#11
You want money go get a job and I already got FREE help

User Info: celesheim

celesheim
1 month ago#12
lil_stamp posted...

I do have a job, which is why I don't help for free because my time is limited.

You're throwing a tantrum now because you expected free help when you

A. didn't give us a reason too
B. According to psn already have a lvl50+ character
C. Where hostile when asked for a reason to help.

We never asked for money. I'm usually willing to help if I get good loot out of it.
Randomly floating around the universe

User Info: DarkMarke

DarkMarke
1 month ago#13
There are no words.

"According to psn already have a lvl50+ character". He mentions in the opening post that he just restarted. Maybe even on a different character. You have enough time to check his PSN but not to read the opening post?

Then there's the fact that you are asking for compensation. If you are a high enough level that you can help power level him, then in all likelihood he has absolutely nothing that he can offer you that you probably don't already have.
YOU ARE WELCOME!

User Info: celesheim

celesheim
1 month ago#14
DarkMarke posted...
There are no words.

"According to psn already have a lvl50+ character". He mentions in the opening post that he just restarted. Maybe even on a different character. You have enough time to check his PSN but not to read the opening post?

Then there's the fact that you are asking for compensation. If you are a high enough level that you can help power level him, then in all likelihood he has absolutely nothing that he can offer you that you probably don't already have.

Maybe read yourself. If he has a lvl 50+, he is capable of splitscreening his second character in and doing it himself.
Randomly floating around the universe

User Info: Jeffrox

Jeffrox
1 month ago#15
celesheim posted...
lil_stamp posted...

I do have a job, which is why I don't help for free because my time is limited.

You're throwing a tantrum now because you expected free help when you

A. didn't give us a reason too
B. According to psn already have a lvl50+ character
C. Where hostile when asked for a reason to help.

We never asked for money. I'm usually willing to help if I get good loot out of it.

TC got rekt.

User Info: lilaznboy77

lilaznboy77
1 month ago#16
can someone help me? You'll have access to a stoned noob player voice chat and a permanent spot on my friends list with a bunch of other random online people ive met

pretty invaluable if you ask me
twitch.tv/villyp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvyOepI4V9k

User Info: Phantom0708

Phantom0708
1 month ago#17
Damn, do people not powerlevel other players out of good will anymore? Back when I played before handsome collection dropped people would just invite you into Bar Room Blitz runs and powerlevel you 1-72 in like an hour.
Asking for compensation like you're assuming a new player or someone below 72 can even give you anything you'd want. If you mean IRL money then you're just an ass.
I'd prefer to use gibbed anyway but PS4 saves are encrypted and you'd need a PS3 + borderlands 2 on PS3 for it, so f*** that.
Hope you find some help, TC
GT: Devilwillcry42 PSN: Raidoukuzunoha42 LoL: EmiyaShirou42
My name is Kanji Tatsumi, you said I like dudes, prepare to die.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. can someone power lvl me please