You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. can someone power lvl me please

User Info: lil_stamp

lil_stamp
1 month ago#1
I just restarted after hearing about borderlands 3 and borderlands 1 remaster

ScarReaper83

User Info: Ite

Ite
1 month ago#2
What do I get?

User Info: Jeffrox

Jeffrox
1 month ago#3
Ite posted...
What do I get?

No kidding

User Info: celesheim

celesheim
1 month ago#4
I'm only lvl54 so I couldn't get you to 72 or anything but like the others said, what do I get out of it?
Randomly floating around the universe

Jeffrox
1 month ago#5
You will get nothing. Likely no headset to even talk and once he "achieves" the level desired, you will see a message saying someone left your party. No thanks alot, no nothing. Waste of your time.
(edited 1 month ago)

celesheim
1 month ago#6
Jeffrox posted...
You will get nothing. Likely no headset to even talk and once he "achieves" the level desired, you will see a message saying someone left your party. No thanks alot, no nothing. Waste of your time.

I expect that from anyone asking for boosting tbh. Them being there makes enemies stronger and they won't help so I need an incentive. I've got no problem joining Terramophous or Ancient Dragon fights because I can get some exp and loot but otherwise I need something out of it.

Edit: psn says you're already over lvl50 and have beaten both Terramorphous and Ancient Dragons. You could lvl yourself?
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: jebuspwn

jebuspwn
1 month ago#7
Ofc someone asks for help and what he gets is grief. If I could help you OP I would. Unfortunately, I somehow lost my file and had to start from scratch myself
PSN BCoR. IGN Byronius/ The nightman 3ds FC 4081 5493 7436

User Info: lil_stamp

lil_stamp
1 month ago#8
if your not here to help then go complain on another post

celesheim
1 month ago#9
No one's going you just lvl you for free, unless it's one of the hacked players on the psn communities.

Jeffrox
1 month ago#10
lil_stamp posted...
if your not here to help then go complain on another post

No
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. can someone power lvl me please