You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. Just started replaying this after about a year.

User Info: matthen

matthen
4 weeks ago#1
Use your mic, most of us are nice people, if you just end the game after a boss is defeated it's unlikely I will come help you again. I don't want or need the drops, just here for fun. Randomly kicking us is detrimental. That is all.
Who should we mourn? The person who has died? Or the person who was born? - System Syn

User Info: CadusBane

CadusBane
3 weeks ago#2
Mic player here, older only plays to relax and have fun. If I leave I let anyone know I am leaving. Always happy to share keys with people I get to know. Late night player spend time with my family before they go to bed.

PSN name CadusBane, add Borderlands to your message.
"I hate replaying games!" "If you get free dlc and don't like it, it's alright. At least the price was right."
Wisdom of GameFAQ as of late

User Info: vertigobleak

vertigobleak
3 weeks ago#3
Bump

Anyone else still playing this? All this BL3 hype has me wanting to play this game again but it's kind of boring solo.

Psn: Caderick

User Info: celesheim

celesheim
3 weeks ago#4
Bl3 got me playing again as well, decided to try platinuming both for fun while I play.
Randomly floating around the universe

User Info: Leodux

Leodux
3 weeks ago#5
vertigobleak posted...
Bump

Anyone else still playing this? All this BL3 hype has me wanting to play this game again but it's kind of boring solo.

Psn: Caderick

Same. I'm down to get back into Borderlands again. PSN is LunarZephyr.
Maximum Effort

User Info: Agent_Ace

Agent_Ace
3 weeks ago#6
One more here. Level 23 Siren on my Normal Playthrough. My main save is on PC with close to 240 hours on it.

PSN ID: agentnatespencer.

User Info: DelDante

DelDante
1 week ago#7
I'll be starting up Pre-Seq soon. The only one I haven't played through as of yet.

I'm only on an hour or so a night (UK) and unfortunately don't have a mic, but will quite happily drop in and out.
[R][A][V][E][N][S]
https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/MrDelDante.png
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. Just started replaying this after about a year.