You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. [BL2 for ps4] do people still have hacks for the game?

User Info: daveynopenope

daveynopenope
2 months ago#1
I remember so many cool things you could do with the old game for ps3/x360. Extended the game's life by quite a bit. Is it still possible to dupe and such, or has that aspect of the game been cleansed for ps4
160 characters allowed
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Fiz

Fiz
1 month ago#2
@daveynopenope

Yes it still possible to item dup for some reason they couldnt stop that even when gearbox even said they didnt want ppl to be able to do something like that.

Balance wise there is easily away to stop this, but yeah u can still item dup and u can just remove patches youtube videos still show u.
PSN: WngZero_custom- Prisma Islands-The Official Poison Gym Leader
omega ruby( Im a guy btw) : IGN :Tifa fc: 4270-3981-0173( the name is from FF7)

daveynopenope
1 month ago#3
Thanks. I already lost interest in replaying the game. XD the player base is... quiet. I miss when it was lively
160 characters allowed

Fiz
1 month ago#4
@daveynopenope

Its all good man it happens. I actually will be playing again maybe within this month.

I heard there will be leaks this week for borderlands 3 and stuff. Like the possibility of borderlands 1 being remastered and come with bl2 (hopefully with patches of guns, buffs, nerfs, and exploit stuff so both games would both work as intended and not like glitch out stuff or like make the bosses actually have a legit chance to drop their weapon they are supposed to drop.

Ya it used to be alot of ppl active but the mods on this board started deleting posts talking or of ppl posting asking for moded weapons, ways to exploit the game in some way or glitch something, and dup party type stuff they would make sure they delete the comment or topic to make the board more clean of actual players.

daveynopenope
1 month ago#5
I'm trying to power through pre sequel because I've never played it. But hoooo my god i can't seem to keep interest in it. Idk if it's the characters not being interesting, the lack or comic relief, or the hollow feeling i get because it's a dark space mission on a moon. I just can't seem to get into it.

I'll probably end up just playing the cowgirl. Wish clap trap was better. He's like the only funny one
160 characters allowed

Fiz
1 month ago#6
Well to be fair the pre sequel was bad becasue u are forced to have Oxygen at all times, floating enemies u cant use fire for the most part and lazer weapons sounded cool but they are really bad unless u have the 2 legendary ones which are very good. Its very boring gameplay with the level itself no real teleportation to different places how bl2 was. characters are not interesting the only one would be Claptrap a lil bit because his ability is so random.

cow girl is kinda boring also because its auto aim for her ability and u are forced to use a pistol to use one of ability which makes an exact copy of that pistol. Gun zeker plus auto aim the ice chick tho I used her and I actually liked using her. BUT!!! at least claptrap doesnt need air

User Info: AsIfByMagic

AsIfByMagic
1 month ago#7
I never really got the complaints about oxygen. Every enemy drops canisters and there are places to refill everywhere, and even if you do run out it doesn't affect you much. It's not as good as BL2, but still nice when you want Borderlands but you don't want to just play 2 again. And the Claptrap DLC is up there with the main 4 from BL2.

Anyway, if you have the game (2/TPS) on PS3 you can still use gibbed for all your cheating needs.

User Info: XpicuX

XpicuX
3 weeks ago#8
I got the handsome collection yesterday just for BL2 cause I've never been intrested in pre sequel. Now BL3 is coming & Im hype as f**k.
PSN: X-PICU-X

daveynopenope
3 weeks ago#9
Yea the seuqel i cannot get through it i gave up I'm done
160 characters allowed
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. [BL2 for ps4] do people still have hacks for the game?