You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. Can anyone that owns the digital version answer a question for me?

User Info: TheAlphaKing

TheAlphaKing
2 months ago#1
I just got the disc version and when I popped it in the PS4 calls the game an "Add-On" as opposed to a "Full Game" or a "Bundle" (when you press down on the game page on the home screen). Just thought it was weird. Is it the same for those that own the digital version? I know the PS Store calls it a "Full Game," but am curious to know if the actual digital version is called that on the home page.

User Info: fisheye11

fisheye11
2 months ago#2
I'm not either of those. When I press down on the game, all I see is Overview, Trending, Friends/Communities, and Activities. Then on the right side it shows the latest trophies I got for the game.

https://imgur.com/5dMsnxq
PSN: fisheye11
Excuses are the lies we tell everyone we know... including ourselves.~Masterless Knight~

User Info: TheAlphaKing

TheAlphaKing
2 months ago#3
fisheye11 posted...
I'm not either of those. When I press down on the game, all I see is Overview, Trending, Friends/Communities, and Activities. Then on the right side it shows the latest trophies I got for the game.

https://imgur.com/5dMsnxq

Thanks for the reply man. You have the digital version right? I was talking about how it says "Add-On" next to the file size. Usually it would say Full Game or something. Was genuinely curious as to why Borderlands is the only game I have that is classified as that by the PS4.

User Info: fisheye11

fisheye11
2 months ago#4
Ah ok I see where you see it. You can see it in the pic I provided. I have the digital game and it does say Add-On also. Never paid any attention to that. I can assure you it's the full game though.
PSN: fisheye11
Excuses are the lies we tell everyone we know... including ourselves.~Masterless Knight~
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. Can anyone that owns the digital version answer a question for me?