• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. I'm having a hard time playing as Nisha

User Info: metallicaFTW

metallicaFTW
10 months ago#1
I thought she was supposed to ravage enemies. I’m level 52 and just got to the drakensburg and can’t hardly make it through the door. I can’t kill a badass enemy without dying 6 times. I’m specced into pistols and am using some purple level 50 gun that does almost no damage. Any tips?

metallicaFTW
10 months ago#2
Also, I’ve done all the quests I can do right now so there’s really nothing to do but die over and over trying to do the story. I’m on uvhm.

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
10 months ago#3
If I were doing a pistol Nisha... at level 52 my build would probably look something like this:
http://thepresequel.com/Nisha/0000000000005501150005145501010451/dradesperado,lv52

That should definitely fix any feelings of lacking in damage. Since she has so many accuracy and fire rate buffs you could consider using 'Old/Tassiter' Hyperion pistols. They're normally slower and less accurate in exchange for more damage per bullet, but with a pair of them in the hands of Nisha the damage should skyrocket.

If Badass enemies are giving you trouble, consider keeping a Cryo weapon on hand. Don't forget that aiming down your sights while Showdown is active makes you aim for critical hit spots. So a barrage from a strong Jakobs should quickly kill a frozen enemy.

Also, just because you're specced for pistols doesn't mean you can't carry other stuff too. Nisha is also ridiculously good with Maliwan beam lasers, like 'melt a room via computer hax' good.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao

metallicaFTW
10 months ago#4
OK thanks, I’ll try that build you posted and see if that helps

User Info: icecutter17

icecutter17
10 months ago#5
Dual pistols? Just lol if you're still having problems with dual pistols Neesha the game becomes a breeze
Even angels cast shadows

metallicaFTW
10 months ago#6
I must be using a bad pistol. It’s a some purple a couple levels lower then me. Two more levels and I can use my legendary Maggie that I am sending over from a different character. And I was able to beat the bosun after I respecced so thanks duneman

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
10 months ago#7
Nice.

If you play the Claptrap DLC, btw, be on the lookout for a legendary Jakobs pistol called the Luck Cannon. Pistol Nisha is a monster with those. Normally that gun has to reload after every shot, but Nisha can give it 4 shots, and with a pair of them that's 8 shots before needing to reload.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. I'm having a hard time playing as Nisha
  • Topic Archived