• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. did they ever buff the legendary drop rate in BL2?

User Info: Mtpgamer

Mtpgamer
4 years ago#1
i wonder if it will still be super low in this.....not complaining but it WAS really low
GT-GhostTLT

User Info: Tec187

Tec187
4 years ago#2
Drop rate was fine in UVHM. if you never played that, then yes it is improved - otherwise no.
I'm getting too old for this sheet
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
4 years ago#3
super low was an understatement.

I remember farming the Warrior with the glitch off & on for a couple hours a day and he didn't drop 1. It got to the point where I would have been content if it dropped one & placed it under him where I couldn't get it because at least then I could actually see he dropped one.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: WFO66

WFO66
4 years ago#4
I remember certain enemies being really low. I farmed Hunter Helmquist(think that was his name) many many times and never got a bee shield to drop. I ended up getting several bee shields to drop in Tiny Tina's dlc from treants.

I started organizing my saves recently in preparation for the new release, and ran through some areas. Fought the warrior and he dropped a conference call after the first kill, found a butcher and a couple legendary class mods from tubbies and loot midgets in arid nexus badlands. Fought Saturn about 50 times(was leveling a splitscreen character), didn't get a single drop from him.

Point is, sometimes you can get on a good luck streak. Other times nothing.

Looking forward to playing through all the content again though. Good times.

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
4 years ago#5
My very first run, with Zero on 360, I got a lvl 32 Bee Shield from that Hunter dude. Talk about luck!
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
PSN - BigLongDowner
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. did they ever buff the legendary drop rate in BL2?
  • Topic Archived