• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. In theory, should this work...

User Info: DoctorKoolMan

DoctorKoolMan
4 years ago#1
my girlfriend never had a ps3, but we have played lots of bl2 on steam

in theory, should I be able to take her mac file, turn it into a ps3 one (i know you gotta do all that encrypting crap with bruteforce btw), create a new profile on my ps3 with her ps4 info, and upload the save that way? and still be able to upload one for myself on my profile (they said one at a time, Im assuming that is PSN ID specific)

or will this not work since I am just now making a profile for her psn on my ps3? or is her file being a mac one gonna screw it up (Gibbed only has save formats for ps3/360/pc) or does a mac file count as a PC one in this instance?

thanks for any help!
Games Playing: Destiny, Far Cry 4, GTA V, MK8, SSB4, and Smite
Exotics Missing: Monte Carlo

User Info: Tsuruke

Tsuruke
4 years ago#2
Don't expect to get much help here since such talk is against Sony's and Microsoft's EULA to use 3rd party programs -- thus warrants a moderation on here.

You won't have much luck on the Gearbox forums either for that very reason, you best bet is to Google.
All your tear are belong to us

User Info: Tesal

Tesal
4 years ago#3
if it works fine on PS3 ? loading 'n saving !! then u can try 'n upload it to PSN as soon as the patch is up

then download the ps3 file via PSN to PS4 then see if it works

kinda will work - but make sure that there is noooo modding or cheating :)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
  3. In theory, should this work...
  • Topic Archived